Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

View all Accident Compensation Corporation reviews

ACC is the Crown entity set up under the Accident Compensation Act 2001 that manages and delivers New Zealand’s Accident Compensation Scheme.
Forecast Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wellington, New Zealand5 January 2017
A typical day for me at ACC, would involve meeting with key stakeholders, providing updates on any relevant projects, and developing business relationships. There was also a large amount of report writing and developing. Creating requirements documentation, making recommendations and developing standardized business reporting. Providing insights into data.

I learnt a lot about developing relationships and different ways to communicate.

The Management team were always great. All feedback was constructive. Opportunities are there for anyone who wants to take them and is willing to work hard to meet key deliverables.

I really enjoyed working with all my colleagues, we developed a really strong team environment and knew each others strengths and weakness which we leveraged to work more effectively.

Like in every role people can always be a challenge. I found that one size doesn't fit all and you have to constantly change your approach to get the best from your relationships. Different people require different forms of communication and it's important to develop strong relationships in order to achieve business goals. Developing these relationships is both the hardest and most enjoyable part of the role.
Pros
Opportunities are there for those who wish to take them
Cons
Change can some times be difficult to achieve due to legislation.

Other Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews

I have not worked here long enough to be able to give a thorough review.
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington13 November 2019
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .
Great employer
Community Injury Prevention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 November 2019
ACC looks after the health and wellbeing of its staff, Everyday is a different day especially when dealing with different communities, I learnt community development, relationship and stakeholder management. ACC is highly professional outfit