Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

View all Accident Compensation Corporation reviews

Extremely busy and rewarding workplace
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Various locations within New Zealand31 August 2016
A government organisation where no 2 days are ever the same. High workloads and busy environment. Engaged staff who strive to provide excellent customer service to clients that have been involved in an accident, ensuring the right entitlements are administrated to enable the client to return to independence.

Dedicated colleagues and management who create an empowering environment where staff can exceed their potential through an encouraging learning and development environment.

The hardest part of the job is being able to set realistic expectations with clients who are in a vulnerable situation (both financially and socially) due to an accident and not always being able to meet those expectations due to government legislation and policies.

The most rewarding part of the job is when you have been able to assist and provide rehabilitation and entitlements that have enabled an injured person to return to full independence. This is most satisfying when the injuries are serious - spinal injuries, traumatic brain injuries etc.
Pros
Employer pension scheme
Cons

Other Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews

I have not worked here long enough to be able to give a thorough review.
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington13 November 2019
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .
Great employer
Community Injury Prevention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 November 2019
ACC looks after the health and wellbeing of its staff, Everyday is a different day especially when dealing with different communities, I learnt community development, relationship and stakeholder management. ACC is highly professional outfit