Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

View all Accident Compensation Corporation reviews

Productive and Fun
Customer Liaison Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland13 April 2016
Great company to work for. Typical work day starts off with logging into your phone, making polite conversation with the doctors or specialists admin officer regarding medical fees etc.

Management are great. Very helpful and supportive.

The co-workers are just as helpful and supportive not to mention have great laughs with, during work and break times.

The hardest part of the job is trying to answer calls when the system is almost always down for what ever reason. Other than that the most enjoyable part of the job is being acknowledged by the manager for the great work that not only you but your team does every day.
Pros
Awesome office location for lunch if you don't like the cafeteria food.
Cons
No free parking.

Other Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews

I have not worked here long enough to be able to give a thorough review.
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington13 November 2019
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .
Great employer
Community Injury Prevention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 November 2019
ACC looks after the health and wellbeing of its staff, Everyday is a different day especially when dealing with different communities, I learnt community development, relationship and stakeholder management. ACC is highly professional outfit