Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

View all Accident Compensation Corporation reviews

Overall, a great place to work.
Claims Officer/Surgical Assessment Team (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, Otago8 February 2018
I worked as part of the Surgical Assessment Team. We had weekly meetings to discuss to team progress and any problems that anyone was facing for needed assistance with. It was very difficult in the manner that you often had to deny benefits to some clients that you felt were deserving. You work by a very strict set of rules and must follow them exactly, as this is the county's Universal Healthcare System. You must be a 'people' person to do this position and be super successful.
Pros
Work as part of team.
Cons
Get yelled at by clients.

Other Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews

I have not worked here long enough to be able to give a thorough review.
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington13 November 2019
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .
Great employer
Community Injury Prevention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 November 2019
ACC looks after the health and wellbeing of its staff, Everyday is a different day especially when dealing with different communities, I learnt community development, relationship and stakeholder management. ACC is highly professional outfit