Accident Compensation Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

A professional organisation with a noble mission

25 March 2018
Top of the line organisation.
Passionate of its role in preventing injuries in New Zealand.

Very positive and friendly work atmosphere.

Regular training across a variety of programs--from Health & Safety, to audits, to Train the Trainer, Gaining Agreement...

Enjoyed a variety of roles across my 11 years with the organisation.
Pros
Very positive for employee health & wellbeing
10 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Community Injury Prevention Consultant (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
ACC looks after the health and wellbeing of its staff, Everyday is a different day especially when dealing with different communities, I learnt community development, relationship and stakeholder management. ACC is highly professional outfit
6 July 2020
Service Coordinator, Complex Mental Injury (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I enjoy working for ACC and would like to continue to build on my knowledge in various roles within the company. Within case management roles it can be face-paced and personal career development is compromised due to not having time to step aside from BAU work.
16 June 2020
Cover Assessor (Current Employee) - Te Rapa, Waikato
New changes causing issues with all staff . It appears Management is uncaring and treating people like children.Work is fine and challenging though. Idea area where the Building is in Hamilton and we have parking which is good although that will change when we go into town.
Pros
good people (base workers)
Cons
stressful at times