ACCO Brands logo
ACCO Brands
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACCO Brands Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Great part time kob

Worked trade shows for acco, it was good money and enjoyable! I got lots of advance notice about when the trade shows would be happening and training on presenting new products.

Pros

Paid travel, great samples

Cons

Trade shows were often far away

Jobs are easy, environment sucks

There weren’t any real hard jobs at the factory. You have some awesome coworkers and some horrible ones. Everything is based off seniority and depending on what department you worked in, it was impossible to get the vacation days you wanted off. Most supervisors are easy going but you always have those few who are just total power tripping jerks. Management seems to have a lot of issues with drama and pettiness.

Pros

The pay is okay

Cons

Not much time for a life

Lots of overtime

You are just a body. They only care about their fat check at end of quarter. Your body will be tan down and you will be super exhausted. Some supervisors care about you. All in all I don’t recommend.

Benefits

Cons

Every weekend-sat&sunday, pay

Good Pay/Great Benefits

It wasn't the worst job I've ever had, just be prepared to get screamed at by customers who want there calendars yesterday. Management is good and HR has your back.

It doesn't feel like a company that will be here in the future

Jobs pay well, but money isn't everything. There is no sense that this company cares to invest in its people or the facility. It might be ok for a temporary job. Don't consider a career here.

Pros

jobs pay well

Cons

employees aren't appreciated

Ambiente laboral bueno

Tiene sus pros y sus contras no tienes mucho beneficios

Pros

Cuenta con seguro y Bono cada dia 15 de mes

Cons

Estas x agencies y no te respetan tu antiguedad

Average factory work and environment

I started and they put me on a machine and I caught on so fast they changed me to the harder machine and I started working that machine with one other new person we ran it by ourselves but the next shift had three people on that machine

Pros

Two paid breaks

Cons

They wasn’t hiring people onto the company like they said they would.

ACCO Brands changed my life.

Working at ACCO Brands changed my life! I went from having a job to having a career with advancement opportunities. I started as an assembly line worker starting at $8 an hour to high end customer service making over $20 in 3 1/2 years! The advancement was crazy!!! I have yet to find a career like that yet. The only reason I left was I got married and moved out of state....ohhhh and healthcare was AMAZING!!!!

Pros

Advancement, Financial Increase, Inclusion, Insurance

Cons

N/a

not a bad job. managment is iffy

Pay is good. work is not hard. more mental then anything. co workers are not a problem. enjoyable if you get along with your operator. good pay for the area

Pros

easy and good pay

Cons

mandatory 12s

The whole pressure aspect from sales

I was hired for one position and then later switched out with really no choice to a totally different trial/testing position. I didn't feel like i has the opportunity to succeed without having an actual "path" to success, to even go off of.

Pros

Difficulty with reaching the right person. I went from warm calling pre existing accounts, to completely cold calling.

Cons

Better guidance on sales strategies.

Stressful place to work

I wouldn't encourage anyone to work there. The pay is low and management is only worried about the job getting done, not about the workers. Look for other jobs in the community

Very tough to work for

My job as a forklift operator was extremely fast paced. It stressed me out to work at that speed on a forklift. Must wear a face mask always while working.Overtime when needed is required (not optional)

Pros

Allows 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch break

Cons

Low pay. Stressful.

Acco brands

Worse company i have ever work. You have to suck it up and work to kill yourself. Supervisors only care for themselves. The company is china based company too.

Pros

Pays okay

Cons

Wearing a mask only a idiot would wear one

Solid place to work

It is a great place to work. I worked in the HR department and I learned a lot. The rest of my time was very nice and extremely helpful. ACCO also takes care of their employees as well.

Benefits

Great place to work overtime gets a little stressful but the checks look good great bosses to work for coworkers are more like family great benefits including vacation immediately

Cons

All employees were willing to help to each other in any way.

Overall, Acco is a good company to work for. Employee benefits are great! Pay is decent for this area. I loved my supervisor! All employees are willing to help each other to accomplish the goal in sight.

Benefits

Cons

Small yearly raises

Nice

Decent place to work for but I no longer work for them. The inside sales job pays pretty decently with a base and commission and I would always hit my goal

Poor leadership and supervisors and management do not perform jobs as they should. Favoritism is amongst each shift, and many are not made to do jobs and others are not given help when machines have faults

This company is poorly ran by upper management

This company is poorly ran by upper management. As a result when not meeting financial expectations they Wipe out employees. So large lay-off of employees to compensate for poor financial performances to get them back on track. This is such bad business practice to let talented hardworking employees go because of their short comings from a operational standpoint. There is no appreciation for employees contributions, value for employee input or ideas , commitment to make changes to correct poor practices , Or willingness to take business aggressively. This place is a very unstable work place requiring you to constantly fear for your job which for the average person is their livelihood.

Pros

Independent schedule great employees

Cons

Unstable work place job always at risk

Good people that don’t mind socializing.

You can tell when someone’s having a hard time on one of the trailers. Other than standing on concrete all day hurts your feet sometimes that’s about it. It’s a good place to work at.

Pros

Free beverages

Cons

Short breaks

laid back and flexible

Management is good but the colleagues totally pathetic, racist and jealous. They didn't want any new guy to come and succeed. Always backbiting and being selfish. I would never recommend any one to work in this environment eventhough the managers are fairly reasonable. The reps are very disrespectful to the superiors as well.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

selling areas not organized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCO Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACCO Brands