Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

A very competitive environment

3 December 2013
The job requires a confident and persuasive demeanor to manage and expand your own database.This is an outbound contact center where sales targets are to be met on a daily basis.Although coaching is offered on the job,some rebuffs by customers may become emotionally draining.The salary in part is commission -based,and this may become difficult to maintain in the current economy.
Pros
Sales incentives
Cons
Very competitive - targeted if sales target is not met
27 May 2019
Financial Controller (Former Employee) - Auckland, NZ
progressive and inclusive company, work culture understood as important, tight reporting schedules, good people in key senior management positions, big player in the marketplace.
Pros
strong team culture by most
24 September 2018
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Auckland
It was quite difficult some days due to poor communication between the different departments. It was frustrating to hear that we had guests waiting for rooms we didn't even know were arriving that day. But overall, the staff were amazing to work with and the experience I obtained was more than worth it. If anything, the best days definitely outweigh the bad ones.
27 February 2018
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Auckland NZ
Enjoyed working for a big company who supported you every step of the way. I was able to grow in the industry and work my way around the different departments and learning how each department worked.
Pros
Loved the workers, management and the many people who worked through our doors
Cons
Not applicable
  1. A very competitive environment