Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

excelente ambiente de trabajo.

7 March 2018
Servicio gastronómico en reuniones empresariales, corporativas y sociales. Aprendí cada paso del servicio, ya sea desayunos, almuerzos, meriendas y cenas. lo que mas me gusto, es la comunicación y la atención al cliente o huésped, asegurarme de su conformidad, así cumpliendo mi objetivo personal como laboral. Soy atento a los detalles, me lo han remarcado los (metres). Me sentí muy cómodo en este trabajo por eso después del cierre de Sofitel Arroyo me encuentro en la búsqueda de un trabajo igual o similar.
26 May 2020
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
20 March 2020
Room Attendant (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..
14 July 2019
Housekeeping Room attendant (Former Employee) - New Zealand
The team was always there to the help me to learn and get more experience. It was an amazing first job and I learned a lot with them. I will be always thankful for the opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hot rooms
  1. excelente ambiente de trabajo.