Accor logo
Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor

Accor Employee Review

Fun and always different everyday

There is a checklist for every shift but there is always something new to learn each day. My experience with Accor has been one of the best I have had inn the workforce so I am grateful I had the opportunity to work in the company.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Hours

Goals

I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
Same location

what i have learned and communication

It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..

Good work environment

The team was always there to the help me to learn and get more experience. It was an amazing first job and I learned a lot with them. I will be always thankful for the opportunity.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hot rooms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3K