Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

fun environment to work.

2 January 2016
Most of the time i have worked at the hotel was enjoyable. Work mates were friendly and always work as a team.Everyone are very helpful and always put a smile on no matter what the day brings. I have learned so much through the year i have been there and also gained some experience as well. The management are friendly and everyone were treated the same. For me this is one of the easiest job i have got ever since i have worked.
Pros
free lunches and get free night at the hotel after a year.
Cons
short hours
14 July 2019
Housekeeping Room attendant (Former Employee) - New Zealand
The team was always there to the help me to learn and get more experience. It was an amazing first job and I learned a lot with them. I will be always thankful for the opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hot rooms
14 August 2018
Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was busy learned how to clean rooms management needs a lot of work the hardest part of the job would have to be move from floor to floor and having to be quick the most enjoyable part was getting to know my co-workers :)
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no recognition
11 January 2017
Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
Working for Accor I was responsible for cleaning guests rooms to a high standard. No two days are the same, sometimes we would finish on time, sometimes we would work later than normal. I was expected to make beds, vaccum rooms, dust, tidy and present rooms for guests to stay in. I would also have to clean bathrooms and toilets to a very high standard. I would need to provide clean linen, towels etc.. to allow the guests to enjoy their stay.
Pros
meeting different people
Cons
aching body at the end of the day
  1. fun environment to work.