Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

Goals

26 May 2020
I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
20 March 2020
Same role
Room Attendant (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..
24 September 2018
Same role
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Auckland
It was quite difficult some days due to poor communication between the different departments. It was frustrating to hear that we had guests waiting for rooms we didn't even know were arriving that day. But overall, the staff were amazing to work with and the experience I obtained was more than worth it. If anything, the best days definitely outweigh the bad ones.
14 August 2018
Same location
Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was busy learned how to clean rooms management needs a lot of work the hardest part of the job would have to be move from floor to floor and having to be quick the most enjoyable part was getting to know my co-workers :)
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no recognition