Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

Nouvelles connaissances

21 October 2014
Durant mon stage j'étais réceptionniste la plupart du temps, mais j'aidais aussi à la mise en place de contrat corpo et de groupes et au suivi du client après son départ. Le plus difficile a été de s'adapter aux demandes des clients parfois inattendues. Le plus agréable a été de découvrir des aspects administratifs que j'ignorais. Mes collaborateurs m'ont beaucoup appris.
Pros
repas gratuits
Cons
pas de rémunération
26 May 2020
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
20 March 2020
Room Attendant (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..
14 July 2019
Housekeeping Room attendant (Former Employee) - New Zealand
The team was always there to the help me to learn and get more experience. It was an amazing first job and I learned a lot with them. I will be always thankful for the opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hot rooms
  1. Nouvelles connaissances