Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

17 July 2012
Productive and fun workplace. I learned how to make a perfect bed, the hardest part of this job is you have to be so fast. The most enjoyable part of this job is when we're having a party to my supervisor's place.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
26 May 2020
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
20 March 2020
Room Attendant (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..
24 September 2018
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Auckland
It was quite difficult some days due to poor communication between the different departments. It was frustrating to hear that we had guests waiting for rooms we didn't even know were arriving that day. But overall, the staff were amazing to work with and the experience I obtained was more than worth it. If anything, the best days definitely outweigh the bad ones.
  1. Productive and fun workplace