Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

Rubbish/ awful/poor

3 January 2021
They are only interested in money making.Management have literally NO IDEA how to run a business as they have no people skills at all.Very high turnover of staff ( usually tells you all you need). Incapable of recognising good staff.They make a lot of money but complete fools. Sadly they have sold their souls for more money and RUINED a wonderful hotel to take in asylum seekers. Who have destroyed the hotel I am told.
Pros
Cons
See above
26 May 2020
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
20 March 2020
Room Attendant (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..
14 July 2019
Housekeeping Room attendant (Former Employee) - New Zealand
The team was always there to the help me to learn and get more experience. It was an amazing first job and I learned a lot with them. I will be always thankful for the opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hot rooms
  1. Rubbish/ awful/poor