Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

Supportive and fun place to work.

28 November 2020
This being my first ever phone sales position it was challenging. The training was good, the atmosphere was great too. Management towards me was good although i did see a slight clique-y side. Lots of incentives for achieving targets. You've either got a sales personality or you dont. I was told I was too nice and took no for an answer too many times. I was backed heaps and given so many chances but a good phone voice just doesnt cut it in the tele-sales industry!
Pros
Hours 9-5 monday to friday
Cons
selling a product that isnt necessarily needed.
26 May 2020
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
20 March 2020
Room Attendant (Current Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..
14 July 2019
Housekeeping Room attendant (Former Employee) - New Zealand
The team was always there to the help me to learn and get more experience. It was an amazing first job and I learned a lot with them. I will be always thankful for the opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hot rooms
  1. Supportive and fun place to work.