Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accor Employee Review

what i have learned and communication

20 March 2020
It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..
26 May 2020
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
24 September 2018
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Auckland
It was quite difficult some days due to poor communication between the different departments. It was frustrating to hear that we had guests waiting for rooms we didn't even know were arriving that day. But overall, the staff were amazing to work with and the experience I obtained was more than worth it. If anything, the best days definitely outweigh the bad ones.
21 August 2015
Room Attendant (Former Employee) - Auckland, N
My first experience working place in New Zealand. They are my teacher. This is the place where I learned a lot with regards to hospitality task. Being in this venture, is quite difficult to non-experienced like me. But, the good thing is, if you love to work and love your work, everyday is always a fun day working. Management are too supportive, they gave you trainings and seminars. Co-workers? We are on different races, meaning different cultures and belief, some were supportive others are'nt.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
time pressured
  1. what i have learned and communication