Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,042 reviews
I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
A lot of discrimination!!!!No one stands up for each other.It is like a clan in a club. Do yourself a favor and don't ever put a foot in this place.
Pros
Little paycheck for all the work you have to do
Cons
Unpaid overtime, getting emails on your time off, supervisors or collegues take credit for what you do great and blame you for what they do or not do
Uma empresa boa com muitas oportunidades, de crescimento e de melhorias no salário bom atendimento e profissionais capacitados.
Pros
Salario em dia!
Cons
Não forneçe vale refeição!
Melhor empresa p se trabalhar .reconhecimento promocional. Plano de carreira .
Pros
Inventi no colaborador
Cons
Nao tenho contras a essa empresa
Fue Fantástico, con mucho interés personal al entrevistado .
Pros
Seguro medio privado
Cons
Todo con normalidad
They are only interested in money making.Management have literally NO IDEA how to run a business as they have no people skills at all.Very high turnover of staff ( usually tells you all you need). Incapable of recognising good staff.They make a lot of money but complete fools. Sadly they have sold their souls for more money and RUINED a wonderful hotel to take in asylum seekers. Who have destroyed the hotel I am told.
Pros
Cons
See above
Ambiente di un certo livello, stimolante e dinamico
Mission d'intérim de 3 mois dans un hôtel Mercure ( en cuisine). Bonne expérience malgré quelques erreurs de "casting".
Pros
Nombreux avantages
Cons
Manque de personnel expérimenté
Femme de chambre est un métier épuisant nous avons la chance d avoir le système du lit qui monde a notre hauteur nous travaillions comme nous le descidont
Pros
Prime
Cons
1er femme de chambre incorrect
Buen lugar para trabajar lastima que en gerencia le falta escuchar más a sus empleados.
Pros
Salario, horario, beneficios
Cons
Mala gerencia y hacer un poco más selectivos al contratar empleados
There was good working environment and perfect place to learn new thing for beginners. It was easy for me to get used to any parts of my working experience
Pros
Free Meals + accommodation + transportation + medical services
Existem muitos Hoteis, a gestão depende do Gerente, tive experiências positivas com Victor Hugo Tevez gerente Novotel Aeroporto, Porto Alegre e com a Gerente Larissa Teles , Mercure Itacorubi Floroanópolis. Ja escuteivreclamaçoes de colegas sobre gerentrss de outras unidades daa empresa, diria que tive sorte.
Pros
Vale Alimentaçao/ plano saúde
Cons
Dificulfade de recolocação na empresa pela idade (48 anos)
Um dos hotéis que tive o prazer de trabalhar " Sofitel " Copacabana, muito bom hotel.
Pros
Salário, benefícios e cursos
Cons
Escala de trabalho e horário
Everything was good before lockdown. Staff laid off. , Long hour shifts to reduce , else other than that before covid everything was good. After covid caring is not there of staff.
El ambiente es muy divertido y aparte los jefes so. Muy compañeros.
Pros
Seguro privado
Cons
Hay descanso
A good management team with helpful colleagues and staffs. Was a challenging position as it was my entry level. Good working environment. A little tough when comes to handle VIP customers.
This being my first ever phone sales position it was challenging. The training was good, the atmosphere was great too. Management towards me was good although i did see a slight clique-y side. Lots of incentives for achieving targets. You've either got a sales personality or you dont. I was told I was too nice and took no for an answer too many times. I was backed heaps and given so many chances but a good phone voice just doesnt cut it in the tele-sales industry!
Pros
Hours 9-5 monday to friday
Cons
selling a product that isnt necessarily needed.
Bekerja di sini sangat lah nyaman dan menjanjikan
Pros
Gratis tranportasi dan banyak mendapat tunjangan
Cons
Istirahat yang sebentar
Lejeritate,program respectat,zile concediu,tipuri,calificare la locul de munca, cursuri profesionale
Pros
Tichete de masa
Cons
Salariu mic
If you love people and have energy then this is for you. It is Tourism and Hospitality and you need to be a “People to People” person so bring A game.
Pros
Uniforms, Dry cleaning, Parking and staff meals and a pay cheque.
Cons
Dealing with the occasion rude and uneducated Guest.
Een hele goede hotel, en personeel heel erg aardig. Ze denken met je mee wat je in het kunnen doen. Bedoel Ik met wat je kan bereiken in de toekomst. Ze geven ook training wat je eigenlijk nodig heb in de hotel te werken. Ik zou wel die baan aanraden.
Pros
Gratis lunch
Cons
Geen min puntjes
  1. Employee Reviews