Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

If you love people and have energy then this is for you. It is Tourism and Hospitality and you need to be a “People to People” person so bring A game.
Pros
Uniforms, Dry cleaning, Parking and staff meals and a pay cheque.
Cons
Dealing with the occasion rude and uneducated Guest.
Accor is a great company to work for and really focus on the well-being of their staff. Good culture and team atmosphere, Accor appreciates diversity and acknowledges everyone for who they are. A great company to work for!
great culture and work mates. excellent management team who focuses on the trainings and development. great place to work. teamwork is exceptional to deliver the right service and product.
The day was on the go all the time but always when you start a new job there is always some think to learn. you worked with different types of people so you needed to get on with them but some of the staff have been there too long and have no respect for each other there was just a handful but it was a same the head of the department couldn't control the behaviour. The best part of the job was leaving at the end of your shift having a laugh with certain people.
I like the Accor hotel because first of all they all have management in their own work.. they are friendly, helpful and very kind and peace to one another.. cleanliness , hygiene is the most important for that hotel..
Pros
I worked here for a whole year no one was ever punished for doing the wrong thing and few were rewarded for doing the right thing. I once received an online review about myself and was congratulated by the whole hotel. My manage never mentioned it to me once.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor management
Excellent company to work for, opportunities to travel and advance in career with transfers. Company is a strong winning and hotels and resort industry.
Good workplace atmosphere Good working techniques Motivational team members New opportunities and growth Team spirit and co-operating colleagues A good brand name
Pros
discounted packages for team members
Cons
Long shifts
I was working in hot production. we have a many different cultural people. I learnt harmoney of different culture and respect each other. and I learn so much food everyday
Pros
free meal
Cons
carry things heavy
I deal with customers everyday, learn their body language and can adapt to different personalities. I am able to think quick and on the spot. I am also able to work individually as well as in a team. I learn new things often and can add that to my list of skills. This job is very people orientated and must be a people person to enjoy this job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accor?
Great place to work, the people really make it. The hours are long but they fly by as the work is constant and require attention to detail.
Pros
Great people and place to work
I work for 5 days. Basically i learnt a team work. managing your time is most essential. Very supportive and helpful co workers and good in manner. Not so hard but its a bit more physical job that required pushing a trolley filled with all housekeeping stuff and roam around from 10 to 30th floor withing given time frame. The most enjoyable part of job is briefing time before we start our shifts in the morning where all the room attendants get praised for their work.
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
fixed hours
I worked in the kitchen which is a high-turnover environment where members of the team each have their responsibilities. I learned many things at the time. That is why i am more reliable and punctual.