Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

What a wonderful company to work for, they really care about and invest in their employees. It doesn’t take long to feel like part of the family, I had the pleasure of working for Accor briefly in 2018-2019, unfortunately due to my home flooding and being displaced for several months I had to pursue another career option (I worked remotely) but if the timing had been right I can confidently say I would still be working for this company. I know several people who have been with the company for 10+ years and wake up genuinely excited to go to work everyday. If you are fortunate enough to get a career with Accor, congratulations!
Pros
Pay, benefits, management, job culture
A lot of discrimination!!!!No one stands up for each other.It is like a clan in a club. Do yourself a favor and don't ever put a foot in this place.
Pros
Little paycheck for all the work you have to do
Cons
Unpaid overtime, getting emails on your time off, supervisors or collegues take credit for what you do great and blame you for what they do or not do
After coming from a toxic work environment it was very refreshing to find a company who actually has protocol in place to keep employees feeling appreciated. The trainer is very knowledgeable and helps you every step of the way through your training at your own pace and ability. This company celebrates your unique abilities call centre but worth it with all the benefits one
I was a summer student at Accor's Global Reservation Center summer of 2018 and loved every second. I felt like a valued team member and they treated all of us so well. It was a truly lovely work environment with organized management and excellent training team. I really enjoyed selling hotel rooms and learning all about the thousands of hotels Accor has globally. They have ample opportunity to develop your career. Truly a great place to work. The only thing I would say is a con is that those just starting out dont get the best hours. I as a summer student typically worked evenings, but regular employees worked overnight. I can imagine that wouldn't be easy. Overall though I had a great experience.
Pros
good pay, great work, great people, at work from home or in office, occasional free trip to hotels
Cons
rookies get odd hours
This is a great place to work, very motivational and supportive coworkers. If you prefer shift work then this is perfect for you. Great training program as well
Pros
supportive team
Cons
shift work
Just like my title, the team leader was a micro mamager. Keep close track of your hours and go over your contracts. They attempted to breach contract and then lie & eventually threaten. Whatch your back around these people. I left my position because I couldnt trust anyone. I've also witnessed how they have treated others who have reached out for help due to substance and/ or mental health issues. I just couldn't be a part of it anymore.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
See above
No room for advancement pay is adequate on a scale not by merit. Pay scale is based on team not work an individual does. Incentive is based on elements you cannot control.
I enjoyed my time with the company for the most part. However it is a call center, so the micromanaging gets old quick. If you have worked in a call center before you will understand what I mean. Senior management was always nice, and pleasant to deal with. However with that said immediate manager was a micromanage to the max. That aside, the system issues that though not every day were frequent enough to be the main reason I left. There was always work around, half the time those work around had issues. The new system for Accor though we were told how wonderful it was, it all to often had issues and was unreliable. The company as a hole is good, they pay well and if your looking for steady work and a good company overall then this is a pretty good one. Just be ready to work weekends, late nights and on holidays expect for the first year to work 3am or later. Compared to your regular shift which is 9 or 10 pm. You need to commit to this job, don't have plans outside your job. With a bidding system you will have shifts changes monthly.
Pros
Good Pay, Benefits (though need to pay ahead)
Cons
Micromanaging, Technical issues daily, shift bids, holiday bids, immediate managers.
Amazing management, team, and training programs. Environment is classy, yet comfortable, and many days there are celebrations happening which brings a lot of happiness and joy to the work day. Awesome place to work, but hard to advance quickly.
Pros
High Starting Wages, Great Workplace Culture, Great Team Management, Continuous Training
Cons
Overnights, Shift Bids
management is amazing and supportive. Training program is great and they set you up with what you need. working for this company I have been able to builder even stronger customer service skills. The work culture is great and very rewarding. the hardest part of this job is the repetition and difficult work/life balancing due to the 24 hour operation.
Pros
good pay and great benefits
Cons
late shifts / unbalanced life
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accor?
answer calls and upset products and meet quotes. I learned I was actually able to thrive in the right work environment but just need time for my learning curve as i came from a construction back ground.