Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

progressive and inclusive company, work culture understood as important, tight reporting schedules, good people in key senior management positions, big player in the marketplace.
Pros
strong team culture by most
Cons
It was quite difficult some days due to poor communication between the different departments. It was frustrating to hear that we had guests waiting for rooms we didn't even know were arriving that day. But overall, the staff were amazing to work with and the experience I obtained was more than worth it. If anything, the best days definitely outweigh the bad ones.
Enjoyed working for a big company who supported you every step of the way. I was able to grow in the industry and work my way around the different departments and learning how each department worked.
Pros
Loved the workers, management and the many people who worked through our doors
Cons
Not applicable
Diverse work force. good work and social life balance. Lot of cultural diversity within an establishment. Good place to learn lot of things on a daily basis.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
slow carrer growth
High quality customer handling with upgraded products to reach the expectations of the customers in this changing market. the group has over come various threats and weaknesses with a very responsible manner.
My first experience working place in New Zealand. They are my teacher. This is the place where I learned a lot with regards to hospitality task. Being in this venture, is quite difficult to non-experienced like me. But, the good thing is, if you love to work and love your work, everyday is always a fun day working. Management are too supportive, they gave you trainings and seminars. Co-workers? We are on different races, meaning different cultures and belief, some were supportive others are'nt.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
time pressured
I totally enjoyed this place the staff the customers the opportunities and perks we received totally loved working here and would return soon if i could
The job requires a confident and persuasive demeanor to manage and expand your own database.This is an outbound contact center where sales targets are to be met on a daily basis.Although coaching is offered on the job,some rebuffs by customers may become emotionally draining.The salary in part is commission -based,and this may become difficult to maintain in the current economy.
Pros
Sales incentives
Cons
Very competitive - targeted if sales target is not met
  1. Auckland City, Auckland