Accor

Auckland City, Auckland5 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,890 reviews

decent senior management

progressive and inclusive company, work culture understood as important, tight reporting schedules, good people in key senior management positions, big player in the marketplace.

Pros

strong team culture by most

Exhausting but rewarding

It was quite difficult some days due to poor communication between the different departments. It was frustrating to hear that we had guests waiting for rooms we didn't even know were arriving that day. But overall, the staff were amazing to work with and the experience I obtained was more than worth it. If anything, the best days definitely outweigh the bad ones.

Management were awesome

Enjoyed working for a big company who supported you every step of the way. I was able to grow in the industry and work my way around the different departments and learning how each department worked.

Pros

Loved the workers, management and the many people who worked through our doors

Cons

Not applicable

Good management

High quality customer handling with upgraded products to reach the expectations of the customers in this changing market. the group has over come various threats and weaknesses with a very responsible manner.

A very competitive environment

The job requires a confident and persuasive demeanor to manage and expand your own database.This is an outbound contact center where sales targets are to be met on a daily basis.Although coaching is offered on the job,some rebuffs by customers may become emotionally draining.The salary in part is commission -based,and this may become difficult to maintain in the current economy.

Pros

Sales incentives

Cons

Very competitive - targeted if sales target is not met

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Accor
  • Auckland City, Auckland
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?