Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
it was busy learned how to clean rooms management needs a lot of work the hardest part of the job would have to be move from floor to floor and having to be quick the most enjoyable part was getting to know my co-workers :)
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no recognition
Working for Accor I was responsible for cleaning guests rooms to a high standard. No two days are the same, sometimes we would finish on time, sometimes we would work later than normal. I was expected to make beds, vaccum rooms, dust, tidy and present rooms for guests to stay in. I would also have to clean bathrooms and toilets to a very high standard. I would need to provide clean linen, towels etc.. to allow the guests to enjoy their stay.
Pros
meeting different people
Cons
aching body at the end of the day
One of the ex co worker was being impatient with one of our customers. The customer ended up puting in a complaint form when it shouldn't have ended up that way. That incident taught me no matter how bad things get at work, or no matter how tiring my day has been, do not take my frustration out on the customers because not only that it will give me a bad name but will also give the work place/ company a bad name as well.
Pros
I used to get free breakfast and lunch.
Cons
Not enough hours
I enjoyed working with Accor Hospitality as it gives everyone fair chances and growth opportunities. Work environment is really pleasant and I met a lot of funny and hard working people. Most enjoyable part of our job was to catch up with our co-workers after a hectic day in near by pub. I appreciate Accor Hospitality's management to have a clear transparency and good attitude for the staffs. Lastly I thank this group to make me a better disciplined person with some quality management skills.
  1. Wellington City, Wellington