Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews for Bartender

I was working for this company for 10 years. I found it very professional, business oriented and an excellent environment to work in . The customers were on business meetings weekly .
Fue Fantástico, con mucho interés personal al entrevistado .
Pros
Seguro medio privado
Cons
Todo con normalidad
F&B Management worst that I've ever seen, competing with the staff with good skills instead of helping with promotions and rude answers...to any question you may ask you're going to be answered with a personal question.
Sofitel Saigon Plaza is a fun place to work at. I live that place because people are nice to me even though I was a new employee. I also love that place because I get to work with my girlfriend.
Besides being extremely flexible in terms of my schedule, we had a lovely team that helped me to improve my skills as a Bartender, since I had not done it before.
On call bartender is not fulfilling. Working 6x a month only and having not more than 500 dirham as your monthly salary is not good. i cannot showcase my talent.
My time here was short and sweet. Although it was a great experience for the most part. Management was lacking in that department. Very rude. In sure management has changed since but I wouldn't work here again based on that.
Pros
Meeting new people every day
Cons
rude staff and management
The Fairmont is committed to providing great service, which is realized by treating staff with the same level of care. All employees address each other on a first name basis and a collaborative and team oriented environment is strongly encouraged.
Pros
Quality of life, company culture
trabajo en equipo y respeto mutuos .aprendi mucho respecto a lo laboral el cliente siempre tiene la razon solucionar cualquier conflicto dentro del trabajo hacer cada dia mejor mi trabajo . Respeto a mis superiores y siempre hay que comunicar cualquier problema que haga y saber solucionarlo en lo laboral para el mejor funcionamiento del centro de donde labore ser puntual .
Cons
no había compañerismo en lo laboral
Excelente ambiente de trabajo y compañerismo, sin dejar de lado los eventos de integración, algo fuera de la rutina para dejar de lado el estrés laboral.
Pros
Gastos médicos mayores
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accor?
• Assist the F&B Manager to oversee the smooth operations of the restaurant and bar. • Doing employee management on the shift of duty in the restaurant • Setting up breakfast, lunch & dinner as well in bar cutting all the garnish for the day use in the bar. • The setting of events request by the customer, wine and food pairing for the customer as well handle food hygiene according to HACCP standard
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
It's a very posh place to work especially to meet really cool like-minded people that can work in teams to tackle anything! My favorite part was the events
The Hotel stood for decades. My overall experience was challenging in many ways, but I have learned a lot here unlike in any other hotels I have been.
Pros
High class Wine inventory, Service quality, Cheese inventory and collaborative training seminars
Cons
Poor facilities, sleeping quarters, food quality and value for causal workers
Mal ambiente de trabajo causado por los trabajadores fijos, discusiones y poca apreciación del trabajo realizado
Pros
bien pagado
Cons
mal ambiente laboral
Sofitel is one of the best places i work for . After all I think that a productive and hard working bartender would love be part of it . they appreciate the effort that you do and of course the extra step
foi pouco tempo por ser período da olimpíadas, mais muito produtivo uma experiência boa de trabalhar com Coca Cola e prestar um excelente trabalho .
Pros
excelente extrutura para os funcionários.
Cons
temporario
Not very well managed resort. On periods where the resort was busy, they did not have enough staff to run this hospitality operation smoothly and effectively. Allthough the location of the place was great which made the stay tolerable.
Pros
Good location, great view
Cons
not enough staff, management did not care for it's emplyees enough, too much budget oriented
My typical day at work is not hard as it looks because I love being a Bartender and I love to show the guest my work. I learned that everything you do in your job is a big impact to the companies service and revenue. The management is strict but my co-workers still make a way to have during our duty hours.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long standing hours
Good to work in Sofitel Downtown Dubai because is near in metro in Dubai mall, and is good because you work in time and it's five star you need to follow the standard especially for serving food and beverages for HACCP
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Exact hours
With my present employer ( Sofitel Chicago Water Tower) located in the Gold Coast. I have successfully hosted over 40 profitable theme nights, 23 high profile parties and run 5 special promotional campaigns. I am used to entertaining VIP guests and have regularly served as a liaison between the regulatory authorities and my employers. As a standards driven professional I have a passion for this field and a strong desire to succeed in it. Accore is a great company to work for.
its an all day dining restaurant serve with different kinds of international cuisine,i learned to plan my time in diffirent aspects of my work.i leaned also to respect the culture of my co workers how they act on the team.the enjoyable part is to when bc time every is all attentive
Pros
free meal
Cons
9 hours