Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews for Concierge

If you love people and have energy then this is for you. It is Tourism and Hospitality and you need to be a “People to People” person so bring A game.
Pros
Uniforms, Dry cleaning, Parking and staff meals and a pay cheque.
Cons
Dealing with the occasion rude and uneducated Guest.
Would recommend to anyone wanting to learn more about the hospitality industry. Accor can provide any and all training they’re able to within the workplace and really try to push you to do your best
Perfect to work here. It will serve this company as your training ground because they will teach you their standards and how to communicate to the guest attentively.
I love being a Concierge and working for Accor properties. A typical day is going above and beyond assisting our guests and making sure they are having an incredible time during there visit.
Pros
Great benefits and employees
Cons
Traffic to get to work
 Front Desk o Receive and process room reservations o Process check-in and check-out guests o Accompany guests to their respective rooms o Deliver messages to respective departments o Administrative work such as filling reports and sending e-mails  Concierge - Lobby Ambassador o Greeting and welcoming guests in a warm and helpful manner o Helps customer with any queries or issues o Serving customers and completing transactions both face to face and over the phone
Sofitel Philippines have big pool. Stay in the suite room you can see the full view of the sea and the pool. They have also big buffet ,21 ateliers. Visit every Friday they have BBQ buffet in sunset bar nice foods all grilled.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Health care
i enjoyed working here in Sofitel our boss and staff are very nice to each other, very responsible company especially to the employees. they will motivate you and responsible also and dedicated to your work.
Pros
free meals
Cons
8 to 16 hours
My work in sofitel was really good i learn how to deal with people ( special assistance ) , how to manage in crisis , good people . Perfect place if you need lern some skills also good place for study english like in my case i arrive without enlgish and after one year wokring there i start understanding people and getting knowledge .
having worked in this hotel gives me a lot of experience forward,,, working as a concierge supervisor in a 5 star Hotel looking for a job to get more experience
A new day a new challenge, learned Guest service skills, supportive management, Brilliant team members, almost enjoyed everything during job tenure.
Pros
free Accomodation, BreakFast, Lunch, dinner
Cons
non
Sofitel brand as such is an interesting brand to work for. It has set processes for all their job tasks and assignments. My current job is to take care of the bell desk, valets and the drivers team. Ensuring that the operation goes smoothly.
Pros
Organized
Cons
distance
alot of things i learn while im working and study at the same time being busy 24/7 for doing tasks is really helpfull and can improve the person and will be benefit for future career
Pros
work under presure with positive result
Cons
lack of time for family and friends
while work in customer service field demonstrates reliability, honesty, integrity and ability to collaborate. joyful days which brings me the most enjoyable memories .. good experience , happy to be there and be part of amazing team
Pros
super
Cons
fast days
Always warm welcome from the staff as soon you arrive rooms are definitely clean, for me so far they have the best swimming pool and Sunset View of Manila. when it comes to food Spiral is always the best Buffet in town :-)
I was the concierge trainer at sofitel london gatwick for over 4 years,every day was different,we were the main vocal point for any one of our guests and at full capacity that could be as many as 900 people in house.My manager was an excellant manager and is still sorely missed by me,i would be a very lucky man if i was to work for a boss as good as my last.My role consisted of delivering exceptional customer service,assisting guests in every aspect of there stay at the hotel,to sell sight seeing tour tickets,to sell theater tickets,and to up sell hotel products.This was a job i thoroughly enjoyed,and my attendance record will confirm that!
Pros
free car parking, free uniform, free meals on duty, discounted rates on other sofitel properties
Cons
shift work, being on your feet all day, dealing with irate guests.