Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews for Receptionist

I would run or co-run the fornt desk of the 52 room Motel style hotel, checking-in and checking-out customers, dealing with complaints (tere were usually quite a few), and also cooked and served buffet style breakfasts and meals. Teh hotel was very poorly managed, the receptionist were left to our own devices most of the time and had complete control over the pricing and booking of rooms. The hotel itself was in dire need of renovation and dealing with complaints was difficult when you agreed with most of what the customer was saying. i was really looking forwar to the hussle and bussle of working at a hotel reception but this job was very disappointing.
Ambiente di un certo livello, stimolante e dinamico
TTEC at home is accepting applications for Temporary Work from Home Customer Service Representative. The COVID-19 pandemic has created an increased demand for so many in need. In this role you will support the many individuals that have been personally impacted by this crisis. We need your empathetic ear and desire to serve.
It's was pretty hard at first because I needed to clean 12 whole room and for each room I had to clean it under 30min if I didn't do it on time I would had gotten a earful from my boss
It's a good place to work. The hotel is very beautiful and the staff is amazing. You can work at the reception or in the kitchen. the location is good.
Avoid if you can, never had such a horible management and salary..it is a joke honestly. Been forced to clean rooms as being hired as receptionist, harrased by supervisor, management did nothing..
Horrible place to work general manager is awful at you end up doing 3 jobs at once I instead of one for minimum wage the place at Perth Mercure has so many problems no point starting a list
EXCELLENT My experience was positive and i have learn a lot. They provide lost of trainings . ACCOR GROUP IS A GREAT COMPANY. The mnagement is ok. The staff is multicutural with is a good sharing experiences. I will no hesitate to return in this company if they need me.
Accor hotel standard is one of the very best you can ever get anywhere in the world.It's high standard of Operation has shaped my career in the hospitality industry, it has totally rebranded me as a person. I'm one of the best staffs today because I've been well groomed in Accor standards
They offered me the job, although the agreement was some night shift and morning..with a rotational rota. I have never had that, on top of it I was divided between learning how to do admin jobs and working in the 24hrs pizza bar.
A very good company and I wish to work for accor again. we were excellent teamwork together, Management was very good also. I did enjoy my work and time there.
Very large airport hotel based at Gatwick airport. Huge and diverse reception team in a luxury hotel. Sometimes unsociable hours and busy shifts.
Pros
Free staff meals
Cons
Unsociable hours.
The job itself is great with meeting so many different guests. The training is terrible and you cannot easily progress in this role. The Hotel is no longer owned by Accor but by Fairview Hotels. Fairview own a small chain of hotels under franchise at present, therefore no longer offer as much as Accor do.
Pros
Staff discount, Free Lunches
Cons
Shift work
Ottimo training, ottimo rapposto con colleghi e superiori. Gestione turni buona ma lo stipendio è basso considerando tutte le mansioni svolte.
Great company to work for with lots of benefits. Many interesting training provided which is great for personal development. However, working in the hotel industry means, you have to work bank holidays (at least its double pay), and the shifts are vary. Also a plus, once your hotel achieved their targets for the year, you can get up to one month's salary bonus on the top of your monthly salary.
Pros
Free food during shift, free nights in UK hotels, discounts
Cons
Work - life balance
If your desperate for a job and like toadying to people come work here, if you love gossiping and telling stories to mangers this is the place for you. warning you have to be a yes person and be quite happy doing all the work while senior mangers sit in the bar area drinking coffee
Pros
there are none
Cons
everything about the job
consiglio a tutti quest’esperienza perché è molto piacevole
Pros
tutto
The operation is running quick and fast due to a productive commited staff. Managemen is making sure that everything is running fine and as required. They consider staffs needs so they can be productive as much as required.
Pros
Free lunch, outings, selebrations, events.
Cons
Short breaks.
A good work experience, learn new things everyday, trying something different. Wonderful collègues, best timings and very good salary with alot of benefits.
E stata una bella esperienza durante la quale ho maturato nel mio rapporto con le persone e la mia capacità a gestire lo stress.
Pros
Buoni pasti
Cons
troppe ore extra
Hi, I have worked for Accor horel for around 3 years in total (France and UK). The management is alway great and we often have different training. I have seen so many people coming from housekeeping job or restaurant job and finishing at the reception or supervisor, manager... You really have the opportunity to grow if you want it !! Plus i alway had good discount in 4/5 stars hotels when i was travelling which is great. Regards