Accor logo
Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews for Room Attendant

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,093 reviews

Goals

I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager

what i have learned and communication

It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..

Exhausting but rewarding

It was quite difficult some days due to poor communication between the different departments. It was frustrating to hear that we had guests waiting for rooms we didn't even know were arriving that day. But overall, the staff were amazing to work with and the experience I obtained was more than worth it. If anything, the best days definitely outweigh the bad ones.

Best lesson learned

My first experience working place in New Zealand. They are my teacher. This is the place where I learned a lot with regards to hospitality task. Being in this venture, is quite difficult to non-experienced like me. But, the good thing is, if you love to work and love your work, everyday is always a fun day working. Management are too supportive, they gave you trainings and seminars. Co-workers? We are on different races, meaning different cultures and belief, some were supportive others are'nt.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

time pressured

Fun work place free lunch

I totally enjoyed this place the staff the customers the opportunities and perks we received totally loved working here and would return soon if i could

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace. I learned how to make a perfect bed, the hardest part of this job is you have to be so fast. The most enjoyable part of this job is when we're having a party to my supervisor's place.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

Jobs at Accor