Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Employee Reviews for Server

I started work at Accor last year when a male friend referred me to this job as a waitress. After a few months of working there, I was a bit worried if there was any salary difference as there were some colleagues warning me of the companys paying system, so I asked my close friend about his salary and I discovered that there werent any gender paygap despite rumours in the workplace. The only downside i can think of is the long and tiring hours of work, which makes it fastpaced.
Pros
Free lunch, paid superannuation, discounts and vouchers
Cons
Long hours, not very good work-life balance for full-timers
.providing are warm welcome for the customers .Answering guest queries in polite and helpful, learning the names and building relationship with regular customers
Pros
transportation plus lunch
Cons
13 hours of work
the most enjoyable part of my work here was when theres an event. the most hardest was when travelling 1 hour to go to work. i learned a lot here like respecting everyone.
Pros
free food
Cons
- Long hours with few breaks - difficult to maintain this job while studying - most other staff were friendly except some lack of respect from some senior management
During my time at west waters, I have learnt many accomplishments such as coffee making and most important people skills. At west waters we get customers that vary from being very nice to very difficult and I have learnt to deal with difficult customers and a busy environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is building a fun environment at work and be able to resolve any issues with any co-worker.
great company, great management, discount on hotels, staff food is always great, very popular hotel that is why always busy.management always promote a high standard
Pros
free lunch
Cons
standing long hours but its worth
- ineffective minibar routine - sometimes disorderly when busy - chefs were occasionally rude to servers - lovely housekeepers - nice administration team - lovely waitresses
Cons
no break times for casuals
very good work/life balance lots of benefits type of day off when you are moving houses, lieu day , double pay when bank holiday etc very enjoyable workplace
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not well paid
Mercure is one of the best hotel in latvia . and also is opened new casino club " Empire " in 2016 . During this time i saw hospitalitiy managment and how can make the best results into your carrer ! I leaned how can do service to guests and also how should be talk with guests !
Pros
free lunch / free uni form / free taxi service to staff after 12 00 pm
Cons
during a week i had worked 5 days
I have worked for 2 years in Novotel Liverpool, but there was not that much shifts to working on. My course at the University made me leave the job, because i couldn't manage my time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accor?
A job at the Mercure hotel in Sheffield is very fast paced and an employee is always busy. The other staff are very friendly and help you with anything you need to know.
It was short but fun experienced. I like their working environment it was so light and no pressure at all. Working here is like a dream come true for a beginner.
When I was work in other country i met people who you dont know about there culture attitude and the language. I learn to be a strong interpersonal and communication skills how to handle and deal with different kinds of people and circumtances and i Equally effective working independently and incooperation with others.
Pros
keep smiling
Cons
enjoy the day
Working in this place you will find a huge diversity balanced and friendly environment. Feels like home and welcoming. Located in the heart of Washington DC.
providing good benefits and privilege of the staff, good leaders in this company and guiding the staff for career success and excellent trainings for the staff
Pros
free meal
Cons
high salary
Great place to work; the management are reasonable as to when you need days off or want holiday. The working environment is great, as well as he people you work with.
I have a deploma in cuisine, study it at Institute of Technology Hotels & Tourists in Erfoud City (Northan of Morocco). My experiance is 3 years old at kitchen and as a waiter as well. Also i have an experiance of Italian cuisine - Moroccan cuisine.
Nice environment and enhancing the knowledge with the positive development. Creation of born desires into hospitality and better opportunity for youth
Pros
Free the free
Good
This hotel is a luxury hotel, and the Chinese restaurant using fine dining service to provide service to the guest. I am very enjoy to serve guest especially guest say thank to me , I will feel full passion in this job.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Healthcare
Responsible for organizing and setting up the venue of event of the hotel and cleaning the place afterwards, serving food and beverages, assists ....
I learned how to work fast and how to manage my time properly. Customer service talking to the quests serving food and cleaning after. Worked as a team