Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Job Security & Advancement reviews

I’ve achieved so many goals while working at Accor. Eg: started as a room attendants until I’ve became a supervisor. Not only that Accor gave me so many opportunities. When our department’s executive was away our department gave me a effort to run the department with the support of the general manager and the front office manager
It is great to work with colleagues and other employees in other departments. I receive great work support, advancement opportunities, communication skills, much more..
The team was always there to the help me to learn and get more experience. It was an amazing first job and I learned a lot with them. I will be always thankful for the opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hot rooms
progressive and inclusive company, work culture understood as important, tight reporting schedules, good people in key senior management positions, big player in the marketplace.
Pros
strong team culture by most
Cons
Accor Hotels gave me the opportunity to find myself, identify my strengths and weaknesses and challenged me every day to be better and offered great benefits/
Pros
Great Team, Great Learning Opportunities, Professional.
Enjoyed working for a big company who supported you every step of the way. I was able to grow in the industry and work my way around the different departments and learning how each department worked.
Pros
Loved the workers, management and the many people who worked through our doors
Cons
Not applicable
There is a checklist for every shift but there is always something new to learn each day. My experience with Accor has been one of the best I have had inn the workforce so I am grateful I had the opportunity to work in the company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hours
Diverse work force. good work and social life balance. Lot of cultural diversity within an establishment. Good place to learn lot of things on a daily basis.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
slow carrer growth
I totally enjoyed this place the staff the customers the opportunities and perks we received totally loved working here and would return soon if i could