Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Pay & Benefits reviews

Accor Hotels gave me the opportunity to find myself, identify my strengths and weaknesses and challenged me every day to be better and offered great benefits/
Pros
Great Team, Great Learning Opportunities, Professional.
There is a checklist for every shift but there is always something new to learn each day. My experience with Accor has been one of the best I have had inn the workforce so I am grateful I had the opportunity to work in the company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hours
never dull always different day , enjoyed the work and work with the customers. always room to progress within accor . good prospects for those that want to travel
Pros
Lunches free, Employee of the month . Birthday bonus . Regular socials
Cons
The job requires a confident and persuasive demeanor to manage and expand your own database.This is an outbound contact center where sales targets are to be met on a daily basis.Although coaching is offered on the job,some rebuffs by customers may become emotionally draining.The salary in part is commission -based,and this may become difficult to maintain in the current economy.
Pros
Sales incentives
Cons
Very competitive - targeted if sales target is not met
Productive and fun workplace. I learned how to make a perfect bed, the hardest part of this job is you have to be so fast. The most enjoyable part of this job is when we're having a party to my supervisor's place.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours