Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Work–Life Balance reviews

progressive and inclusive company, work culture understood as important, tight reporting schedules, good people in key senior management positions, big player in the marketplace.
Pros
strong team culture by most
Cons
It was quite difficult some days due to poor communication between the different departments. It was frustrating to hear that we had guests waiting for rooms we didn't even know were arriving that day. But overall, the staff were amazing to work with and the experience I obtained was more than worth it. If anything, the best days definitely outweigh the bad ones.
Accor Hotels gave me the opportunity to find myself, identify my strengths and weaknesses and challenged me every day to be better and offered great benefits/
Pros
Great Team, Great Learning Opportunities, Professional.
Enjoyed working for a big company who supported you every step of the way. I was able to grow in the industry and work my way around the different departments and learning how each department worked.
Pros
Loved the workers, management and the many people who worked through our doors
Cons
Not applicable
There is a checklist for every shift but there is always something new to learn each day. My experience with Accor has been one of the best I have had inn the workforce so I am grateful I had the opportunity to work in the company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hours
Diverse work force. good work and social life balance. Lot of cultural diversity within an establishment. Good place to learn lot of things on a daily basis.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
slow carrer growth
never dull always different day , enjoyed the work and work with the customers. always room to progress within accor . good prospects for those that want to travel
Pros
Lunches free, Employee of the month . Birthday bonus . Regular socials
Cons
I enjoyed working with Accor Hospitality as it gives everyone fair chances and growth opportunities. Work environment is really pleasant and I met a lot of funny and hard working people. Most enjoyable part of our job was to catch up with our co-workers after a hectic day in near by pub. I appreciate Accor Hospitality's management to have a clear transparency and good attitude for the staffs. Lastly I thank this group to make me a better disciplined person with some quality management skills.