ACE Employment Services, Inc. logo
ACE Employment Services, Inc.
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACE Employment Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Great customer service

The staff of Ace Employment answered all of my questions promptly. And, all matters of importance were dealt with promptly. My placement went well. And, they have an online system for employees to view their information, which is helpful.

Only worked there temporarly

Only worked there temporary as a packet at a soap company ( Procter & Gamble) fast pace environment, long hours, overtime available, chance for job promotion and permanent positions available

Empresa familiar com tratamento muito bom para o empregado.

Com esta empresa, você aprende a versatilidade de estar sempre disposto a fazer o que sai, de se adaptar ao que é necessário e de executar várias tarefas.

productive daily

The typical daily always as a team player recording and reporting documentation.I learned a lot from daily work with my consumers experience and my team upon our management. Our workplace always open up for all cultural nationalities and languages sharing toward knowledge.our capacity and ability working together help us to succeeded the worse nightmare and hardest difficulty momentum part at work.However the most enjoyable part of the job it to getting the assignment done own time and we can have the check to take care our needs and the kids.

Pros

Fees for service

Cons

Na

Great but Gone

Was a wonderful place to work with excellent managers. It will be missed. They are a company that worked with you not against you. Very friendly people to work with

A great place if your looking for a job right away

Ace was able to find me a job faster then any other staffing agency I have been with. Within just a few days with Ace after the interview process they found me a job right away

Great temp agency

I was placed on several temporary assignments in a variety of industries mostly as a senior administrative or executive assistant. Eventually I was place in a temp to perm role where I was hired and have been working ever since. Ace Employment kept me busy and helped me land a permanent position at a great company!

Pros

very responsive and hard workers

Best temp agency in Boston

When I was out of work I was highly recommended by a friend to contact ACE Employment. They found me a job within a week and I ended up being hired permanently. I will forever refer people to ACE both looking to hire or looking for work.

Pros

Small friendly staff

1st job experience

This was my first job as a recruitment executive. This gave me an opportunity to hire candidates for abroad locations specifically from hospitality backgroud, Got exposed to recruitment processes & recruitment activities.

Pros

free environment & knowledge sharing individuals

Cons

no fix work timings

Very Professional and Pro-Active.

I enjoyed working as a temp to hire employer. Ace always kept me busy. The staff was always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have had.

Pros

Professional, and Friendly environment.

Cons

Did not offer direct deposit.

Fantastic staff,Reliable

When I gave Ace employment a call when I was desperately looking for a Job, I gave me a call back in a day with a Job and I was overwhelmed by the Quick response and the Job I got is amazing. Great work Environment Fun Professional.

Pros

free coffee, tea, snacks

Ace Employment

Good company to work for it allows employees to push themselves for advancement. Ace offers multiple employment opportunities and a inner challenge for those that want growoth

Pros

Multiple Growth opportunities

Good company to work for and very relable

Excellent to work for my assignment was rewarding and wish I could find more work this them. The staff was very helpful with any problems that I may had encountered. I would not have a problem working with them in the future.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Temporary employment

Good Agency

This is one of the better temp agencies I've worked with. The staff is friendly and very helpful with job placement. I liked the jobs I was offered and they always paid on time.

Pros

friendly staff

Cons

the nature of being a temp agency you had to wait for them to find something

Professional and Hardworking Company

Working with Ace Employment has made my career change easier than I'd thought. I've had the pleasure of working with both Mark and Derek who were very helpful and kind. They placed me in a few temp positions that opened a flood-gate of great networking opportunities and they also worked with me to make sure that my career goals were met. I ended up landing my current job with a placement from Ace and I've been here for a year at the end of this month. Overall it was a pleasure working with this company and I'm very happy and grateful for all that they've done!!!

This was a temp job so I was bouncing around for work but from all the jobs I applied for I gain experience working at different hospital & regain confidence working for them.

Friendly staffing agency

Small, friendly staffing agency with great working relationships with local businesses looking for temporary staff.

Temp Agency

Agency was helpful in locating this great job. I enjoyed this position in Building Maintenance.

Fast and efficient.

I applied for a job and received a call the next day. I went in and met management and started a few days later. They are very professional. I highly recommend them.

bill ensurence company for mental health

i have no problems working for ace employment they are a good company.

Had a great opportunity to work in various fields

I love Ace Employment! Although they are a temp agency, the employees are very warm and friendly (the administrative assistant could be a bit friendlier). I am on a first name basis with the CEO and his brother, and they always have my back with very positive things to say about me.

Pros

Broad range of companies to work for

Cons

None!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACE Employment Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• ACE Employment Services, Inc.