ACG

ACG Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

ok

i got the interview over the phone then they asked me to come to the office to fill out application. i came in and she hired me in on the spot. very easy. i went in to do my drug test and did my online paperwork and background check. everyone was very nice great pay decent hours

Very nice work culture

I found the with culture to be very nice. The senior management is supportive & friendly. There is lots of learning and growth opportunities available.

If you’re desperate apply.

This job is so unorganized they lie about everything I was hired for BMC then changed to firstnet at first we couldn’t make sales then they made it mandatory that we make sales they tell us we get commission and they never give it to you! IF YOU SEE THIS JOB POP UP RUN!! They also don’t care if you’re sick!

Pros

Weekly pay and scheduling

Cons

Everything is a red flag

Top managment is not skill for leadership

Five days working for managerLong distance from cityCanteen is not goodLess innovationIn future is in this sector is good as pharma packing and non pharma packing.Top managment is not maturity and moreover selfish

Pros

Good policy, Good customer relations

Cons

Poor managment, Selfish

Productive and fun place to work

I was able to balance my social life and work life well. I learned a lot through ACG including how to take criticism and learning SAP. I would love to work there again if given the opportunity.

The Auto club Group

I work for the auto club group, better wise known as AAA while my boss and our office are great to work for, AAA as a whole is a joke. They yell at you to make numbers and make goals however they have the highest insurance rates on the market, so you never make your goals. And when you don't make your goals you get in trouble. The stress of the job is not worth the low low pay that they give you.

Pros

Cons

Too many

Great

Was a great place but changed companies and now an working elsewhere and doing the same thing that I worked at prior before working here and ended up winning

horrible environment

never felt like a professional establishment, filled with drama and no room to advance unless u make sales, the barely help to close a calls. i would never recommend this company.

Pros

Cons

everything

Any compensation that has to do with commissions is smoke and mirrors

You don’t get paid 15$ till you work a month and a half and they will till you 15$ EMediately. Change pay plan and add new things connected to take away from your pay by the week. And if it’s one thing they are consistent with is making sure you don’t get consistently paid correct and taking an entire pay period to POSSIBLY see changes

If you’re looking for something temporary this is a fit for you!

This is a good job for someone who is just starting out and wants to be apart of a huge call center. The training was good though. They also play with your commission money if you switch from being a customer service representative too something else more administrative.

Pros

Ok money to start

Cons

Nice people to work with. Stressful hours

Nice people to work with. Very Stressful and long hours. Good free food for lunch and dinner. No work life balance. Expected to be very hard working.

Not fun

Very unprofessional. Lots of favoritism and gossip between managers and employees. Ridiculous hours. Very unorganized. HR is not understanding and COVID guidelines are hardly enforced.

Pros

Hour lunch break

Problemen

Moeilijk overleg met andere collega's van andere ploegen met het zicht op schade.Als ik schade zag die ik niet zelf had gedaan kreeg ik toch de schuld ervan. Dit heeft een nare ervaring voor mij geweest.Heb dus niet met plezier daar gewerkt

Pros

Geen

Cons

Slechte overnames

Stay away

If you want folks to play with your money , well this is the job for you !! The managers take your commission and the place is full of secrets ! Stay away ! I repeat stay away ! You will be lied to and will not get payed $15 . They also dont want to tell you rhat you will be jobless by march 2021 because they are being kicked out the buildibg by the leasing company .

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

No breaks, will not pay commission, management lies, secrets, they are being kicked out the building in March 2021 so you will not have a job

You work for nothing.

Much is asked and lil return. Structure for commission changes every month. You sell and sell but don't get paid for it. I sold over 40 phones and didn't get paid for it. At this point. I'm waiting for them to be sued by those who have the real resources. If any of us had proper legal representation we wudnt be working there. I am truly fed up and if you quite. No unemployment have to be fired just right.

Pros

Cons

To many

Waste of time

Work-life balanceIf you've worked or work at Teleperformance STAY THERE & DO NOT APPLY TO ACG ! They don't do overtime and care more about the stats for their pockets then the employees taking the calls who received useless training. Management is terrible they don't know more than the trainers. If you're not with the higher ups (the director) on the low you might as well say you're fired. The job itself isn't hard it's management always threatening to fire you because you don't know certain things that they didn't tell or teach you as well as insensitivity. Don't ever tell them you've got family issues because they'll say it's not important to the job. Teleperformance may be ghetto but ACG is the worst.Pay & benefitsThe system they use to calculate pay is randomly generated and everyone always has issues getting paid properly. So even if you worked your schedule and hit your bonuses the system will literally take it from you if you don't fight for the money you earned.Job security and advancementThere is no job security unless you're messing with the director or managers or anyone higher on the low.ManagementThe managers are so slow it's so sad. It's like asking monsters inc for help.OverallThis job is a waste of time. All you have to do is show up and the job is yours. The interview is just filling out availability info and going over the job. Training is cold and useless. Management is so illiterate and uninformed about the job it's sad. You technically don't work there unless you're with someone in a position much higher who can save you from being fired.

Bonne expérience

Bonne expérience pour mes début je ne connaissais pas le métier cela m’a ouvert beaucoup de porte

buen ambiente laboral

Empresa en crecimiento y estable, empresa donde la calidad es lo primordial, el cumplimiento es el exito de toda una empresa.

Expérience unique

Une équipe dynamique et soudée et une stratégie de direction fructueuse

Acg was a fun job to have. Their co-workers are cool to work with.

I would come on clock in, grab a snack if I needed and find my seat. First call always took a little while to come in, but that’s the calm before the storm. Just kidding, customers are usually never too rough.

A five star company for production quality and customer satisfaction

Small family run company no advancement available, at top of current pay scale, no company truck or mileage pay. Looking for larger operation with more diverse jobs inorder to learn additional skills advance and earn more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACG