ACI Worldwide

ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

hard work not enough pay

ACI was a hard place to work because they require long hours and no flexibility. They did not seem to care what mattered to the employees, thus making it unpleasant to work there.

Paying the price for complacency

ACI's product & services are struggling to keep up with new competition. Questionable decisions & direction by Leadership. A lot of lip service toward making ACI a better place to work but little action. Culture is non-existent. Employees are smart and talented but frustrated.

Friendly workspace

Good experience with this company worked for 3 years. Friendly environment ability to improve professionally and work in a team with a group of professionals who are dedicated and work diligently

Very bad experience

There is no communication between Hr and departments. No collaborative at all and also they do not invest in people. They can be very harsh at times and have no flexibility at all.Slow processes and no real purpose. Totally dissatisfied .

Pros

International company

Cons

Hr, no leadership, lack of communication

Great coworkers, get to work with lots of people across glob.

Most employees are great to work with and want to help each other.Good work-life balance, don't have to be constantly putting in extra hours. People tend to stick around for a long time, greater than 10 years is very common.Employee experience seems to vary widely between departments.

Pros

flexiblity, great co-workers

Cons

cross-team collaboration

Fun and friendly working environment with an inhouse gym and beautiful offices.

ACI was a great company to work for. They showed respect and empathy toward their employees. We were trestdd to weekly Fridy teas and great events

Pros

Friday catering, Family days, Black tie year end functions, gym in te office, great coffee

Cons

Retrenchment after a loyal service

Fast paced fun environment.

ACI is a unique company to work for. ACI business and culture allows for a wide range of learning experiences. There are so many positives to ACI, as long as you are willing to put in the work.

Pros

Great Co-workers, great flexibility, treat you like adults

Odd

Local staff was great. Upper management was a joke. We were under people who had no clue about what our department actually did on a day-to-day basis and constantly sent uninformed, unrealistic mandates down the pipeline. Shortly after I was hired, they began to replace the long-time team members with lower paid, recent graduates. After I left, I later learned that they got rid of my old team - even the team leader. I looked it up recently, just for kicks and grins, and discovered most of the entire department is gone. The last person that was hired before I left [who I trained!!!!] is the only person I recognized in the greatly down-sized department.I get that the downsizing was the product of a huge physical-to-digital transition. But how they did it was just wrong and underhanded..

Pros

Excellent benefits - especially vision (I assume because we stared at computer screens all day)

Cons

Upper management, an almost cult-like push to buy into company culture, executives with God complexes, the pretend/fake/[insert adjective here] show of caring about individual employees

Interesting projects

You get work on interesting projects with amazing people. There is always work and you can never get bored. However, just be prepared to work late nights.

ACI did a great job of trying to engage their CSR's with fun activities, contests and drawings, as well as extra training. The workplace culture had some issues, such as some of the other people in the building feeling superior to the CSR's, a tad bit of nepotism, and a couple of racist microaggressions. I hope they've improved on these things, but otherwise a decent place to work.

Pros

Employee Engagement and Fair Wages/Benefits

Cons

Nepotism and Microagressions

Stay away

Worst company I have the displeasure of working for. Toxic culture, regular lay-offs, terrible management and terrible pay. Executive Leadership are stale and need to be replaced. Culture of favoritism.

Pros

Cons

See above

Micromanaging at its worse

Boss micromanaged every aspect of your day and task. Horrible criticism. Hostile working environment with little to no training. And don’t report your boss to HR as somehow they will find a way to fire you for standing up to the horrible treatment.If you don’t like to be micromanaged or put on the spot in meetings, or made to feel like you are stupid, or like to ask questions when you understand something, or have your boss call you stupid to your face....DONT APPLY! Money is not worth the mental stress you will go through. Company benefits and pay is great! But you won’t last under some teams there as the management will surely make you quit in 3 to 6 months!

Pros

Great Benefits Great Pay

Cons

Micromanagement at its best. Horrible managers and hostile working conditions

A friendly and fun place to work

ACI is full of good people and that is what makes it a good place to work. They've closed a few offices now and so it's not as good as it once was but I worked there for 15 years and it always felt like I was going to see my friends every day rather than going to work.

Pros

Weekly social events

Cons

UK offices closed so now remote work unlesd you can get to Guildford

Great Team

Great experience working with professional colleagues and customers. My management was attentive and we worked together to resolve challenges. The company has been growing fast and the many reorganizations caused talented team members to move on elsewhere.

Pros

Excellent team to work with. Great Management. Flexible work from home.

Cons

Frequent reorganizations.

Disorganised and over reactive

The people at ACI Watford were the best but the management came from the USA and had no idea how to run a worldwide enterprise and to this day still don, This impacts the general operations of the company and will if not corrected leave it with a smaller market to swim in.ACI is a stepping stone if you need experience don't expect a thank you from head office it won't come, Get what you need and move on

Pros

Great people

Cons

Bad management

Challenging culture

Great benefits, schedule, and salary. The physical offices are great too. The executive leaders need to understand the business units they manage which is difficult when there are executive level rotations multiple times per year. Employee confidence is low. Innovation is non-existent. Too many project managers.

Pros

Compensation, benefits, schedule

Cons

Culture, innovation, morale, executive team, cross department support

Quite ok to work

Regular work day and work load seems to be normal. Not much micromanagement, but very less growth, but mostly self-driven. Not much of latest technologies are being used here.

Pros

Flexible work timings, Wfh

Cons

Almost no growth - depends on project, no such cutting edge tech.

Great people to work with

It was a constantly changing organization with merging of other companies into it. Really enjoyed the employees with the company but not as much for the upper management.

Pros

Relaxed dress code

Cons

Constant changes

No possibility of promotion unless you work 50-60 hrs/week

The culture is unnecessarily high pressure. Writers are expected to unceasingly work 50+ hours/week to even be considered for promotion.There is a complete lack of support for working mothers.

Qa

Quality is our middle name. Shift left mentality. Good bosses. Opportunities to grow. Good sense of purpose. Mde lots of great friends and helped out the community

Poor management

Upper management continually threatens employees everyday. Management treats employee poorly. Management has no respect for employees.................

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACI Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACI Worldwide