ACKERMAN SECURITY

ACKERMAN SECURITY Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Okay, but wouldn't reccomend

It is a nice and quiet environment. There isn't much room for advancement and no sense of job security. The company itself is doing very bad and won't last for long.

Nice Environment Loved the Culture

My role here was basic clerical tasks. Answer phones calls, review and research accounts, send/respond to emails, set appointments, etc. My favorite thing about this place was not the place in general but the people. Startijg with my first day everyone was so helpful and friendly. And that continued for the duration of my time there.I think environment and culture matter the most when working for a company. It can make your time there a lot harder or a lot easier. I'm grateful my experience was a good one there.

Okay place

Overall they were a nice place to work. But the compensation wasn't fair. People that did the least got paid the most. Also it can become very stressful when you are trying to help someone but also rember to meet the time quota

Everyone is very helpful!

Everyone is willing to help out and be of assistance when the new agents are in need. The work environment is very relaxed, but professional and the entire management team makes you feel valued and comfortable.

Pros

1 Hour lunch gives you time to reset!

Cons

Cannot think of any yet!

No complaints

Good if you’re starting out with a security company. Even better if you have experience. Salary is fine for the task they require as well. All in all, no complains

Low pay

Very bad management and the installation team is not responsible or reliable. The job has a lot of manager pet sales reps. The commission is very low with know chance of get larger. BAD PLACE TO WORK. SORRY

Not good

Didn't like management asa! Look for better job, low pay, no advancement no good benefits. Would not work again hard to get raises. They don't work with your schedule

Productive and Grounding

A typical day at work (training) is AMAZING, not only do you learn how to efficently nagivate through the system and how to care for our customers, but you also receive the most prestige life advice in the prcoess, not only preparing us for the Ackerman world, but also the real world. The workplace culture is VIBRANT. The hardest part of the job is NOTHING, however the most enjoyable part is everything.

Pros

Excellent Communication between management and employees

Cons

N/a

Fast paced but easy once you learn

So far working here has been okay, It has its ups and downs as far as their policies go they are really strict about attendance. They don't really inform you during the interview about major things you'd want to know but, the pay and bonus structure kind of patch that up to force you into continuing. Beside from that everyone is nice and welcoming and they train you really well.

Great environment and Great management

The people here are very kind and helpful along with the managers. They take time to properly train their employees as well as assisting employees whenever they need it.

22 June 2021
We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at Ackerman can thrive.Warmest Regards,Your Ackerman Security

Thorough Training

The company seems to be a good place to work. I have only been employed for one week. However, the environment is friendly and the trainer is the absolute best. She is honestly one of the best trainers ive ever had working so far

Pros

Instructor, Breaks

Cons

Flexibility with hours

22 June 2021

Fun workplace

Ackerman Security is one of the best companies I have ever worked for.the interview was casual and friendly, I don't plan on leaving before I am ready for retirement!the whole place is filled with friendly helpful encouraging people willing to help employees to achieve their goals whatever they are.the training is intense but easy covers lots of info in 2weeks but when finished you still get support until you are comfortable with the work. Managers and team leaders rock! Always pleasant and willing to help

Pros

Great benefits, shifts, people

Cons

When I find some I'll post

1 June 2021

Ackerman Security was a good place to work. They do treat their employees well, although they do not pay for sick time. They also have a good training program.

7 April 2021

Not worth it

Just save ya time and your sanity, because baby them folks in management are going to work your nerves. And when they fire you no matter what they are putting job abandonment, they don’t wanna pay anyone unemployment.

Room for Growth and competitive Wages

Honetly, I love my job and the people I work with directly. There may be some bad seeds but for the most part it is a great environment to work in. There is plenty of support, and lots of room for growth if you want it.

Pros

Schedule, Wages, peers

Cons

Health plan

Love my work family

My managers are always supportive and willing to help and answer questions. All of my co-workers are team players and we all help each other achieve success.

They had no leads and ineffective marketing

Lead volume eas at best half of what was promised. Marketing mesaage was nkt gkung over well in the area. Higher quality leads qere given to certain sales reps and for questionable reasons.

The Job

The job it self was all over the place for me I feel it was a big rush to get people to answer the phones. The training was fast and feel like its different from the floor.

Employee Be Scared

Management is not trained to handle anything. Most are people who were good at their job not because of management experience. Management will get rid of you no matter how good you are at your job if they don't like you. HR is a joke. There protect the company not the employee. DO NOT go to them for anything.

Great way to get into this industry

When I first started I didn't know anything about alarm monitoring as a service or a business. I have learned a lot since working here and love the industry. It is a growing company with exciting new things always being added.

Activity Is Key

As with any sales job, your activity level determines your success. The company does provide and schedules about 60-70% of your overall appointments/consultations. They provide numerous marketing materials that you can use to self generate the rest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACKERMAN SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACKERMAN SECURITY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?