ACKERMAN SECURITY logo
ACKERMAN SECURITY
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACKERMAN SECURITY Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Ackerman Security was a good place to work. They do treat their employees well, although they do not pay for sick time. They also have a good training program.

7 April 2021
We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at Ackerman can thrive.Warmest Regards,Your Ackerman Security

Productive and Grounding

A typical day at work (training) is AMAZING, not only do you learn how to efficently nagivate through the system and how to care for our customers, but you also receive the most prestige life advice in the prcoess, not only preparing us for the Ackerman world, but also the real world. The workplace culture is VIBRANT. The hardest part of the job is NOTHING, however the most enjoyable part is everything.

Pros

Excellent Communication between management and employees

Cons

N/a

Great environment and Great management

The people here are very kind and helpful along with the managers. They take time to properly train their employees as well as assisting employees whenever they need it.

22 June 2021

Thorough Training

The company seems to be a good place to work. I have only been employed for one week. However, the environment is friendly and the trainer is the absolute best. She is honestly one of the best trainers ive ever had working so far

Pros

Instructor, Breaks

Cons

Flexibility with hours

22 June 2021

Fun workplace

Ackerman Security is one of the best companies I have ever worked for.the interview was casual and friendly, I don't plan on leaving before I am ready for retirement!the whole place is filled with friendly helpful encouraging people willing to help employees to achieve their goals whatever they are.the training is intense but easy covers lots of info in 2weeks but when finished you still get support until you are comfortable with the work. Managers and team leaders rock! Always pleasant and willing to help

Pros

Great benefits, shifts, people

Cons

When I find some I'll post

1 June 2021

Not worth it

Just save ya time and your sanity, because baby them folks in management are going to work your nerves. And when they fire you no matter what they are putting job abandonment, they don’t wanna pay anyone unemployment.

Room for Growth and competitive Wages

Honetly, I love my job and the people I work with directly. There may be some bad seeds but for the most part it is a great environment to work in. There is plenty of support, and lots of room for growth if you want it.

Pros

Schedule, Wages, peers

Cons

Health plan

Love my work family

My managers are always supportive and willing to help and answer questions. All of my co-workers are team players and we all help each other achieve success.

They had no leads and ineffective marketing

Lead volume eas at best half of what was promised. Marketing mesaage was nkt gkung over well in the area. Higher quality leads qere given to certain sales reps and for questionable reasons.

The Job

The job it self was all over the place for me I feel it was a big rush to get people to answer the phones. The training was fast and feel like its different from the floor.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ACKERMAN SECURITY?

Employee Be Scared

Management is not trained to handle anything. Most are people who were good at their job not because of management experience. Management will get rid of you no matter how good you are at your job if they don't like you. HR is a joke. There protect the company not the employee. DO NOT go to them for anything.

Great way to get into this industry

When I first started I didn't know anything about alarm monitoring as a service or a business. I have learned a lot since working here and love the industry. It is a growing company with exciting new things always being added.

Activity Is Key

As with any sales job, your activity level determines your success. The company does provide and schedules about 60-70% of your overall appointments/consultations. They provide numerous marketing materials that you can use to self generate the rest.

Productive and positive throughout

Ackerman has great trainers and supervisors always willing to support and promote from within. The work environment is constantly upbeat and kind. Everyday is new and exciting.

Pros

Great people, promote from within, treat everyone with respect

Cons

I have not found one

Wouldnt work here again

Not a good place to work for. Constantly firing people and you never know if you have a job from one day to the next. Alot of good people got let go and bad ones stayed.

Great Company

Im still in training but I love it here already. The work place is clean , and inviting. The employees here are sweet and welcoming. My trainer is WONDERFUL ! Lorie we appreciate you and love your energy. You have done a fantastic job teaching us and treating us like family. I am so glad I am here apart of the Ackerman family and looks forward to being here for years and years to come.

Great Company

Working for the PRODIGY department at Ackerman Security has been awesome! I have the most caring and supportive supervisors here. The tasks they give us are never to overwhelming and they always make sure we are okay with the task asked of us. I am very happy to be a team member of the PRODIGY department!

Ackerman Life

Great opportunity. Great tech/security company with growth potential . Clean well maintained office. Great people with great energy. Social environment. Lets get straight to it, I have absolutely zero call center experience. If it wasn't for Yolonda B and her spunky, encouraging and motivated personality, I probably wouldn't have lasted past the first day. She literally makes you step out of your comfort zone. Her spirit is so uplifting, you literally cannot go through out the day without her making you laugh or feel better about your job. Have you ever worked for a company that has that one employee that is like a star player? Well that's pretty much Yolonda. I literally aspire to be how great she is. I definitely see Ackerman being a long-term home for me.

I use to work there

There's a lot of favoritism. Bad managers. Quality lady dont speak good English but do the QA for everyone. The is lack of communication. What i did like was they always fed us.

Productive Workplace

Ackerman is a great company! It's so full of life! The culture here is so amazing. I loved coming to work everyday because I get to help people everyday!

Ok

It was a nice place to work, there was work drama here and there but nothing too serious. Management had favorites so bonuses went to them. Too many people sleeping together there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACKERMAN SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACKERMAN SECURITY