ACM Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACM Group Employee Reviews

2.5Work–Life Balance

competitive and fast paced environment

Working at Acm was challenging, however manageable. the workload was high and the atmosphere competitive. The Salary was low and there was very minimal workplace satisfaction. The Job itself was boring and repetitive.

No leadership, lack of respect

No respect for the workers whatsoever, they are worked to the bone everyone there is exhausted. To many trucks & no room to tip almost a safety hazard and they don’t care. I wouldn’t get out of bed for the money the permanent employee’s are on plus a 50 hr working week before O/T

Company Culture

Poor Manager Decision in a particular area of the business decision The office staff is honest and Good at their job. The software are mid advance and stable

the role itself

I applied for a collections position at this company but when I started working there I found out it was more a skip tracing position instead of a collections role

Pros

Cons

not the job advertised

Fun workplace but stressful environment

Solid workplace, with great people. You will learn a lot in the field especially collection techniques and skip tracing. The management though changes policies on a whim.

Pros

schedule

Cons

targets, comp and ben.

Management were are the problem at ACM Group.Other colleagues were a pleasure to work with. As the higher you moved up in the line of management the ruder they were to the staff members. The equipment used is so last century, half the time the equipment is broken and cant be used. Systems used had multiple problems with the server always being down. The hardest part of the job was they made unrealistic month budgets that nobody ever made. In my time working there only a few people made the month budget. The obvious special treatment from section managers to certain employees were obvious and need to be reassessed. I wouldn't recommend working here. The pay is also the worst i have ever had.

Pros

Other RM's were the best thing that there was.

Cons

No cash incentives. Budgets were unrealistic.

A good learnig experience

ACM group was a good learning experience for me. this was my first job in a corporate environment. My experience at ACM group taught me the importance of reaching and exceeding KPIs.

Worst Company Ever

Worst Company Ever, the management used scare tactics to get people to do their job. even went round and fired people on the spot.I learnt that no-one would treat me like this company did and vowed to not treat [people the way they did.

Cons

Their constant affinity with privacy controversy speaks volumes in itself.

bad working culture and lack of real leadership from team managers. ineffective software that leads to bad Q&A and privacy issues.

very competitive in the workplace

I had to conduct searches to try and locate my debtors, then you had to negotiate payments with your debtors and maintaining payments with your debtors, I had a portfolio of about 200 clients that I needed to maintain. My work environment was very fast paced and very competitive. The most enjoyable art of my job was achieving my budgets for the month.

Pros

bonus if you made budgets

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ACM Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACM Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACM Group