ACM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACM Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

It’s honestly not bad at all.

There’s a lot of harsh comments about ACM. I’ve been working here for about 4 months now and I have had zero issues. I’ve been in two different buildings with two different managers, leads and crew and have had no issues. Depending on the size of the building the work load is going to be easy! Plus you work in groups which helps. So what’s to complain about? You go to work to WORK not make friends, and even so, the people I’ve worked with are friendly including managers. The ONLY down side in the PTO . You get one weeks worth of PTO after one year. I feel like it should be accumulated a little sooner than a whole year. Other than that, it’s an fairly easy job, not bad for $18 an hour especially around here, managers work with your schedule as well. (We also get free lunches once a week)

Pros

Easy work, good money

Cons

PTO accumulation

Ett prakt exempel på hur ett företag INTE skall skötas.

En skit arbetsplats med en diktator till chef som tror att vi lever kvar i 30 talet. Där arbetaren skall stå med mössan i näven och hålla flabben och va nöjd med att han har ett jobb.

Pros

Inga

Cons

Alla tänkbara som ni kan komma på

Loyal

Love working here. Been here for years straight out of college. Started part time and they offered me a full time as soon as I graduated. Room for growth and learning

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Awful, you’re just a number

The Management is awful. The job itself is good, most of the team members are good. The Management is the problem with this Company and there is literally no one to turn to for help about it. They lose people by the droves but don’t care to understand why and try fix it.

Pros

Pay is decent for what you do

Cons

Management is the Worst

Azienda ben strutturata

Gruppo ok personale ok manager ok prodotto ok orario lavorativo ok

Pros

Pulito

Cons

Ambiente lavoro freddo

Acm

The interview process was good but for the amount of money you do a lot of work. Management is not good at all...very hard to reach. The manager for my building was never around and had me on the floor a couple nights without a trainer which was frustrating. The team leads didn’t want to train me and were clearly not problem solvers. The whole time working for ACM was very stressful. And to top it all off the “bonus” they gave us was supposed to be due to the pandemic but they made it an attendance thing. Don’t show up, come in late or leave early then you don’t qualify for the “bonus”. It was such a waste to leave my previous job for.

Pros

Easier to get a job with manpower once your on the Sanofi campus

Cons

Lots of waiting for rooms to clean and team leads are not helpful or motivating at all.

Bonne 1ere expérience

Bonne première expérience avec un responsable disponible et très a l'écoute

Horrible place

Worst place to work they don’t care about anything but money and your just another number to them. They make things up that your doing wrong which your actually not they just like to control you! Everything is a lie! Do not trust them!

Empresa estável e tranquila para trabalhar

Empresa tranquila , justa, dinâmica, exelente para trabalhar.

Management sucks

There is a lot of favoritism and no accountability from management. They move up people who don't deserve the position. You don't receive compensation for anything unless you threaten them with a lawyer/ lawsuit. They also don't train people properly for the position, and there is anlack of communication. The health insurance sucks, it only covers birth control/contraceptives.

Pas trop satisfait

C'était une expérience positive pour moi j'ai acquis une expérience en plus et puis j'ai appris plus sur le métier.

Excellent workplace

Most of the workday I am in a great work environment. The best part about the job is that people are there to help and enjoy the job. The job is not hard, all you need to do is just pay attention and everything will run smooth.

Entreprise sérieuse

Très bonne boite, que je recommande chaleureusement. Pour ma part, j'ai exercé chez ACM en tant qu'animatrice-commerciale en free-lance, et cela c'est très bien passé en toute circonstance.

Boa

NĂŁo tem benefĂ­cios. Os lĂ­deres sĂŁo muitos sĂŁo muitos Caciques pra pouco indios#.

Good people Bad management

I have enjoyed the people I worked with as well as my duty on hand. Being mismanaged, under paid, and treated unfairly are a lot of things that pushed myself and other great associates away.

It was a good job

While working here it was amazing it was fun I interacted with everyone and there was free food and always a party atmosphere, the thing I’ve disliked was how late we would receive our paychecks other then that it was a good job.

empresa dinamica e agravel para trabalhar

sempre gostei de trabalhar nessa empresa sai da empresa porque pensei que tinha uma proposta melhor mas no final me arrependi

Trascendente

Trabajar en mejorar la calidad de vida de las personas a través de servicios de salud es una actividad gratificante

Better job

Just want to meet new people and get my life back on track finish razing my daughter and make sure she has a good life and she stays happy for the years to come and marry my girlfriend and live happy

A melhor de todas

A melhor empresa para trabalhar, mesmo sendo só estagiária na época, aprendi muito e muito de lá me fez a profissional de hoje. Só tenho a agradecer.

Pros

Localização, financeiro, cursos, uniforme, equipe.

Cons

Competição desnecessária entre professores e estagiários pela atenção de alguns alunos.

It was good working there

It was good workin there It was good people And the bosses where awesome The work wasnt hard at all I loved it Really easy to do when you pay attention

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACM