ACM

ACM Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Decent pay for the area

Not a bad place too work. The pay is decent and the hours are there if you want overtime. Management is not so great, there is no communication. If you can deal with drama well then Acm is for you. Overall it's not a bad job it's fairly easy.

Travel gud working place out in field

Was gud good work place n boss n worker gud communication with bad is they dnt keep in contact on a daily on where or if they need you not just a 1 day job keep in contact where n when to work if it's permanent on a job was good to work for acm

Bien ambiente

Buena empresa excelente la recomiendo excelente empresa

Pros

Ninguno

Cons

Ninguno

To many managers.

No clear direction, moved people around too much and micromanaged everyone, nit picked everything you do, berated rather then encouraged people or when you did a great job no recognition on managements part.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

No clear direction to many people telling you what to do.

Empresa tranquila para trabalhar mas hora aula muito baixa

Pagam muito pouco apesar de pagar passagem,acho a hora aula muito inferior que outras empresas

Most of us are like family

I’ve been with the company over 9 years. I would say that the turnover is the norm since covid and staffing is difficult due to a shortage of medical staff. But overall, even though sometimes long hours are the case, I can’t fault the company as there’s staffing shortages everywhere. Some things can at times be done a little better but learning curves are to be expected. Been a nurse for almost 20 years and I’m happy with my place of employment.

Pros

Understanding bosses

Cons

Work a lot

The break rooms are a nice size.

The job doesn’t pay the same on first shift as it does for second and third even though you’re doing the same amount of work. The management is the worst part about this job. Oh, and the fact that you have to mop ceilings and walls three times over, in large rooms, then dump buckets of lph and bleach on the floor and vacuum it up with shop vacs. The chemicals are hard on your lungs and the management is hard on your mind.

Pros

You get a pay check.

Cons

Chemicals and management

The friendly people

I love stocking all the shelves, moving the products to new places, hanging up signs, this job was fun.we got to travel to several Home Depot. All the bosses was so nervous ce and helped all the workers.

Pros

Lunch break and 2 more brakd

Cons

Work was temporary

They give you a raise every year but it’s only like $.15

They give you a raise every year but it’s only like $.15Truly the worst place I’ve ever work they came no cares about you being a parent at all it was a number of times where my son was sick and they asked if I had anyone else to watch it every time and when I came and start working for them they knew that I was a single father with no help but every time I suggested they ask if I can find anybody to watch him I don’t care

Pros

The problem was that I was able to live on site got a 20% discount

Cons

The corn is when they fired me I have to move in 15 days

Stay away

The company was The worst will never go back. It's only good for someone if you are in between jobs. Stay away if you can. Upper management didn't care about the employees. They only cared about there money.

Cons

Ett prakt exempel på hur ett företag INTE skall skötas.

En skit arbetsplats med en diktator till chef som tror att vi lever kvar i 30 talet. Där arbetaren skall stå med mössan i näven och hålla flabben och va nöjd med att han har ett jobb.

Pros

Inga

Cons

Alla tänkbara som ni kan komma på

Loyal

Love working here. Been here for years straight out of college. Started part time and they offered me a full time as soon as I graduated. Room for growth and learning

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Awful, you’re just a number

The Management is awful. The job itself is good, most of the team members are good. The Management is the problem with this Company and there is literally no one to turn to for help about it. They lose people by the droves but don’t care to understand why and try fix it.

Pros

Pay is decent for what you do

Cons

Management is the Worst

Azienda ben strutturata

Gruppo ok personale ok manager ok prodotto ok orario lavorativo ok

Pros

Pulito

Cons

Ambiente lavoro freddo

Acm

The interview process was good but for the amount of money you do a lot of work. Management is not good at all...very hard to reach. The manager for my building was never around and had me on the floor a couple nights without a trainer which was frustrating. The team leads didn’t want to train me and were clearly not problem solvers. The whole time working for ACM was very stressful. And to top it all off the “bonus” they gave us was supposed to be due to the pandemic but they made it an attendance thing. Don’t show up, come in late or leave early then you don’t qualify for the “bonus”. It was such a waste to leave my previous job for.

Pros

Easier to get a job with manpower once your on the Sanofi campus

Cons

Lots of waiting for rooms to clean and team leads are not helpful or motivating at all.

Bonne 1ere expérience

Bonne première expérience avec un responsable disponible et très a l'écoute

It’s honestly not bad at all.

There’s a lot of harsh comments about ACM. I’ve been working here for about 4 months now and I have had zero issues. I’ve been in two different buildings with two different managers, leads and crew and have had no issues. Depending on the size of the building the work load is going to be easy! Plus you work in groups which helps. So what’s to complain about? You go to work to WORK not make friends, and even so, the people I’ve worked with are friendly including managers. The ONLY down side in the PTO . You get one weeks worth of PTO after one year. I feel like it should be accumulated a little sooner than a whole year. Other than that, it’s an fairly easy job, not bad for $18 an hour especially around here, managers work with your schedule as well. (We also get free lunches once a week)

Pros

Easy work, good money

Cons

PTO accumulation

Horrible place

Worst place to work they don’t care about anything but money and your just another number to them. They make things up that your doing wrong which your actually not they just like to control you! Everything is a lie! Do not trust them!

Empresa estável e tranquila para trabalhar

Empresa tranquila , justa, dinâmica, exelente para trabalhar.

Management sucks

There is a lot of favoritism and no accountability from management. They move up people who don't deserve the position. You don't receive compensation for anything unless you threaten them with a lawyer/ lawsuit. They also don't train people properly for the position, and there is anlack of communication. The health insurance sucks, it only covers birth control/contraceptives.

Pas trop satisfait

C'était une expérience positive pour moi j'ai acquis une expérience en plus et puis j'ai appris plus sur le métier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACM