ACME

ACME Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Good company to work for. Flexible hours, great coworkers, good products and clean store. Loved my coworkers. Learned how to handle difficult customers.

Acme was a fun work environment

Acme was a great place. Break and lunches were always given on time. Coworkers were always friendly. They would never overextend you for the portions you worked

my foreman and my workers

Management does not have your back. can suck the life out of you and your family. Did my best but i guess my best is not good enough. management is a complete joke.

Merket for community

Love working for my community.Helping save my community is the best thing i can do for my town. Working with good people is key to survival in life. We are the people and we keep our next generation.

Manager is poor in her job

Manager poor in her job they don’t care if your child sick or whatever they don’t care about there employees they don’t give no body no seconds chances they just fire u all the employees on the floor knows your business before u do poor management

Management team is very diverse.

I get to work with a multidisciplinary team of experts, and gain a wealth of experience in many facets of the human services field. I enjoy working at this company.

Good work great pay great crew

Was a good company to work for. great crew. Plenty of work in the summer. But died out in the winter. great pay boss was kind of cool. Fairly easy to work for. Sometimes he would roll up his sleeves and join in.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

You only get one mistake. Always worry about job security.

A basic dead end job

After working here for about a year in deli as well as seafood I believe I have the right to say that this job was not so spectacular. The employees are backstabbing, the management is so bad that the entire store manager position has been switched out three times and there is NO manager there running the location currently. Unless you have nothing else to do, I wouldn't work here.

Pros

Job security?

Cons

Low starting pay, no chances of moving upward, terrible management, and it's like 5 bucks for a gallon of milk

Cleaning clerk

At acme I took on such tasks as in cleaning, food preparation, bagging and Outdoor care Such as plant watering and court gathering. all tasks were done at different times during my employment.

Not worth it

Was part of company that changed hands to become Acme. The first year was great and it started going down hill. Worked my butt off and all I had was empty promises. Worked 6 days a week because of hiring freeze. No home life.

Pros

Union job

Sucks

It’s a bad environment The place is in Phil friendly it doesn’t feel happy it just feels like a job and I know it is a job but sometimes you want things that you don’t like to do to feel like fun and this is far from

It’s okay

Acme is a nice place to work on your Skills but it does not provide you with a salary that can work for a long term employee. Acme is a nice working place.

Avoid

Avoid at all costs!!! This company does NOT care about its employees. Their buses constantly break down and they don’t fix them correctly. I cannot express how bad it is.

Self worth

Good company.good benefits..grest customers ...good staff ...feeling of self worth and accomplishment....great environment to succeed..the management is super helpful

good for high school students or college

This job is good for high school students that are 16 just wanting a job to make money, or college students that want to work and need a flexible job that works with them.

Not worth it

Consider this post Red Flag #1: You're not trained properly, constantly told you aren't working hard enough, and just generally not treated well. The head baker has a terrible in attitude and an ego to match, everyone else pretty alright. Not honestly worth it unless you enjoy being treated like dirt. There's a reason why they can't keep anyone back there and I'm sure it won't be long until someone with a backbone will notice and actually do something about it.

Needs better benefits.

I have fought for over 2 years to try and get benefits that was owed me as I paid union dues. Still 2 and a half years later no benefits. Plus they kept saying they would call and no calls come.

good friends and team work

good friends and team work with lunch they fed us at the store by having us pay for food. the hardest part i remember is to get up in the middle of the night working at the store

Depresed

I dnt want to work anymore with this company .There is partiality between employees.The Mangers and team leaders are not properly hired.They will not allow to work in the same division.

fast paced and lots of maintenance

random hours, work a decent amount of freight. management only cares about themselves. hardest part of the job is dealing with customers or the store manager. best part is seeing decent co-workers

Deli

Working in the deli really had been some experiences never had worked there before, but it was a new thing I learn and I got the hand of it quickly. Try my best to please every customer that I service. Most were friendly some were tough but still had a smile on my face no matter what happens

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACME