ACME

ACME Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Good company to work for. Flexible hours, great coworkers, good products and clean store. Loved my coworkers. Learned how to handle difficult customers.

Good temporary part-time job

If you don't pay attention, you might end up picking up on others slack without even knowing. However, there are some who are always hardworking, so there is a good balance.

Acme was Ok

Acme was a good place to but I had low hours and i wasn't getting paid that much I was getting 8.50 but everything else was fine i just couldn't live of that so I found a new job

Acme is terrible to work for

The title says it all. My whole experience with acme has been one terrible time and I’ve only worked there for a year. It’s like they think you can’t enjoy being at work so they make your life miserable with taskmaster type supervisors that are never able to be impressed no matter how hard you work

Pros

Cons

Anything you can think of is applicable

Acme

Working at acme can be a real test. Helping costumers is easy and a enjoyment but the problem comes in when no one once to step up and do there job to it's full intenex and cut hours for no reason. But other than that I enjoy working for acme I enjoy the costumers my coworkers and most importantly the pace and the job itself. And I believed I'm under paid for having the experience.

Stressful job

Poor management and too many personal relationships in the business office and Alitalia of drama. No respect or professionalism in the office, and a lot of favoritism

problems with scheduling

At the beginning of work with ACME I worked 3 days a week which was fine. A hour cut came and me and a few other employees weren't being scheduled for weeks. sometimes I would be unscheduled for 3-6 weeks. it was terrible but the work itself was simple.

Acme

Requested to much from me as i was still in school 5 days a weeks. Tried to schedule me for 30+ hours a week on top of school. pay was nice but not worth the hassle. manager was not understanding of school and the extras around it like senior trip and prom. Worked their for 2 months and never got a uniform.

Empresa profissional no seu setor

Empresa ACME trabalha de forma muito profissional em publicidade offline e online.

Productive place to work.

We would start off by breaking down the pallets and during that time you are with your employees and thats the best part of the job. After you breakdown the pallets then you go to your aisle and start stocking.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Bad pay

Great outdoor place to work

Amazing place with amazing people and your always in a great location. Very enjoyable and easy work. Simple carpentry skills but after u understand what ur doing it's very simple and enjoyable work.

Productive and Safe Place

At Acme I've learned that the customer is always right and also if a customer needs help you give them help and when you give the customer help you can offer them something else that they would maybe want.

It was fun i learned alot

My experience at acne was great I learned a lot to advance my nolage on landscaping and general experience in landscaping repairs and customer satisfaction

Incompatible with the schedules of students

In my experience this company overworks and underpays its part time employees. High school students working here after classes were given tightly packed schedules that were difficult to balance with academics. On several occasions the company got out of allowing us a lunch period by scheduling employees for just under eight hours (I.e. seven hours and forty-five minutes).

It was a fun work place when certain managers were there.

It’s a fast paced work place if you’re scheduled as doing carts. They have you collecting carts. cleaning up spills. Helping people to their cars. Cleaning up the isles. If they need you on cashier they’ll call you up. If you are scheduled as cashier it’s less fast paced. But your feet are gonna hurt from standing all day. Some managers allowed you to talk with coworkers while you worked. Some of them were extra strict about talking.

Pros

You can get enough hours

Cons

Not that fun of a job. The amount of work you do, isn’t equivalent to the amount of money you get

review of acme

this was a good scheduled place to work, retirement plan and benefits were complimentary. having this job was a great work experience. i learned how to work on a group[. management was good. deli slicing plus clean up was hard without enough help sometimes. the pay was good.

Busy

It's a fast pase job. And there is a lot going on. And be careful because it can get overwhelming. But you can learn a lot. And you can always asj for help

Pros

Good deals

Cons

Not good communication

very productive , leaned so many things regarding projects

ACME Engineering Application Services is good platform for learning, the team is very dedicated, hardworking and honest i really enjoy while working here.

mediocre

When I started to work I liked to meet the people & get alone with them. I did my job efficiently & I was organized. The management noticed that I got a "employee of the month" award 5 times. The hardest part of the job was to push the shopping carts to the store in all types of weather, cleaning floods & replacing other workers during their shifts when they didn't perform as they should. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet & greet the NICE people either employees or customers.

Acme fun

I would walk in and clock in, then go to a register and start ringing. A lot of the customers there were very rude for the most part. I loved the genuinely sweet customers that made me smile. The cashiers and some people on the management team were helpful and kind. The most enjoyable part of the job were some of the people i got to work with but the hardest part of the job is trying to explain the prices to customers and them just not seeming to understand the situation no matter how many times you explain it to them.

Pros

discounts

Cons

short breaks

Busy workplace

The typical day at work is to reach the everyday productivity target. What I learned is to communicate and deal to my superior and to the management about the work. The management is ok but very less salary. The hardest part of the job is when the production mchine is break down and you still didn't reach the target. The most enjoyable part of the job is every end of month salary.

Pros

nothing is free

Cons

Long hour some times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACME