ACME

ACME Employee Reviews for Bagger

Bagger12 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

mediocre

When I started to work I liked to meet the people & get alone with them. I did my job efficiently & I was organized. The management noticed that I got a "employee of the month" award 5 times. The hardest part of the job was to push the shopping carts to the store in all types of weather, cleaning floods & replacing other workers during their shifts when they didn't perform as they should. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet & greet the NICE people either employees or customers.

Busy

It's a fast pase job. And there is a lot going on. And be careful because it can get overwhelming. But you can learn a lot. And you can always asj for help

Pros

Good deals

Cons

Not good communication

it is ok

a typical day would be bagging customers pushing shopping carts cleaning bathrooms, not very much learned, I would say the most enjoyable part of the job would be nice people

Pros

very nice people

Cons

would not let me a cashier

productive work place, always kept me busy

a typical work day at acme for me would be coming into work clocking in and then getting started with being a bagger. after lunch I would change into pushing carts for the rest of my shift along with cleaning up spills or the bathroom when they needed me to.

Pros

variety of stores to go to in the area for lunch

Cons

rude co workers/management

Unknown. Didn't work for an extended amount of time/was school based.

Worked with bagging and speaking to customers by the registers. Largely repetetive yet co-workers seem extremely sociable to a degree. Would recocmend for starter.

Pros

Unknown. Didn't work for an extended amount of time/was school based.

Cons

Unknown. Didn't work for an extended amount of time/was school based.

Its an okay work place

It was an okay job. Retail isn't a good job in general. I had to join the union and that took about 20 dollars out of my pay check. It just was not a good experience.

Awesome company

The staff and as their employers were all awesome and they helped me advance so much with my work ethnic and basic values in life. Best starter job ever.

Pros

Awesome management, hour lunch breaks

Cons

Dont expect great pay.

Acme was a great opportunity for my first "real" job. I loved talking to different people and helping others when they needed it.

I would normally work 4 hour shifts. In those 4 hours I would spend 75% of the time bagging and then I'd pull the shelves or do shot back. My co-workers were all really nice, they were all understanding and helped when I was new there. The hardest part was knowing where everything in the store was, because there are a lot of different foods and supply's in the store. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and connecting with the shoppers at acme.

Pros

The friends I made

Cons

Short breaks

productive

When i worked at acme i loved being around the staff. There were always good vibes. The lunch breaks were good especialy because mcdonalds was right aross the street. The only thing that i didnt like about the job was pushing carts.

Pros

lunch breaks

Cons

pushing carts

easy job, good first job, good experience

i was a bagger, which means my main job was bagging groceries, but the main role i had was a helper. i was able to help most of the different departments in the grocery store which gave me experience doing different things. Our main focus as employees was providing good customer service, which i liked since i enjoy talking to people. It was apart of a union as well, and good benefits for people who worked full time. Overall, it was a great first job and did the thing that first jobs are supposed to do.

Pros

good social job, good first job

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ACME?

very fast paced

Acme was excellent, the customer were friendly and the staff was awesome.

Great for a first job or summer job

This job was an excellent choice for my first job ever and only as a summer job. It was good experience and kept me busy during the summer of high school.

Pros

you find out about new foods and drinks

Cons

was paid minimum wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACME