ACME

ACME Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative9 reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits

Flexible and friendly staff

Great job for those looking for a second job or part time work while in school. Flexible hours. The staff is very helpful and friendly. You can also change departments as you get acquainted with the store.

Pros

Flexible scheduling, essential during pandemic

Cons

Boring, monotonous

Good place to work for the short term

A grocery store. they respected hours of availability and my time didn't feel wasted. Manager made sure to put me in positions I enjoyed so that when he was short staffed somewhere he could put in that position on short notice.

Acme Was Awesome

Acme had great hours and employers. On a typical day if the store was slow I would stock and do shop put back. The hardest part of the job was learning how to move fast and keep the store running at a steady pace for every customer to be in and out.

Pros

no pros

Cons

no cons

Great place to learn

A great place to learn. But no benefits for 18 months. Salary did not increase for over a year. It was very hard to buils a career at this company Plus this was union and not good

Pros

good team members, good manager

Cons

no beneifits or health insurance

fun environment

working for Acme i learned how to communicate with peers and store customers on a daily routine. I learned different foods and ways to help others with choices.

Fast-paced, friendly work environment

Depending on whether I'm behind the customer service desk or on a register, a typical day at Acme is pretty standard in terms of a retail job. If I'm on register, I'm trying to ring up my customers as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Once there's a lull in-between customers, I tidy up my register: I make sure my receipt and Catalina tapes are full, I wipe down my conveyor belt and my scale, I collect baskets and search for the items that customers left behind, as well as try and straighten out any nearby end caps. If I'm at the customer service desk, I do my best to assist my customers with any complaints or concerns they may have, including items that rang up wrong, lottery tickets, and questions/transactions involving MoneyGram. I've been with Acme for a little over six years. In that time, I've learned how to deal with a multitude of different customers,how to use my time wisely, and how to pleasantly work alongside associates whose attitudes do no really align with the friendly work environment that Acme prides itself on. Although I do not see management very often during my shifts, when I do see them, they are always asking after the associates, helping out customers, and chatting amicably with all of us. They're friendly and engaging and oftentimes they work alongside us. As for my co-workers, everyone is friendly, outgoing, and hardworking. I never have any problems with them. I think the hardest part of the job is dealing with really unpleasant customers, the ones who feel entitled to everything. Most of the time, the customers I assist are pretty -

Pros

Employers really do their best to plan shifts based on your schedule, healthcare benefits

Cons

Short breaks, no set schedule

Productive and inspring

It is a very interesting place to work at you meet alot of new people and learn a lot about of new things and new experiences especially if you've never worked at a grocery store

Pros

2 15 minute breaks and and hour and 45 minute lunch

Acme

This job has the same descriptions as the Barberton locations.I worked for this location and the Barberton location. They where both awesome jobs but they have the same description.

Fast paced work enviorment, friendly staff, with a variety of customers

I operated the cash register at Acme. I greeted the customers with a warm and friendly hello and proceeded to check out the items they wished to purchase. I learned product codes, how to accept checks, and process different coupon items. While I was on my own register, I would communicate with my co-works to see if anyone else needed help when my line was free. I would clean my area and assist my co-workers with stock and inventory. The hardest part of the job was assisting customers that may have been unhappy due to any long lines or dissatisfaction with products. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to talk with all different kinds of people as they came threw my line.

Pros

discounted store items

Cons

Not enough hours available in this particular location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACME