ACP

ACP

ACP Employee Review

I was only at this company for short of a year year but in the time I was there moral was horrible. and the main guy didn't seem to care about how covid affected peoples decisions to meet. This job is a corporate event company with events happening in hotels during a pandemic. Its a very hard sell to fortune 500 executives during covid. Also the second guy there was in charge of us most of the time and he would usually leave super early or only show up 1 or 2 days a week so it was only the guys in the front and then us in the back. All in all It was a bad experience with no support, terrible pay for the effort required, and poor management.

Pros

You get to make a ton of phone calls everyday, you try to convince people why they should go to a hotel for your event.

Cons

Pay sucks, No benefits, pay scale sounds great but make sure you understand it, the way its laid out is dishonest, (nobody hits the numbers required to qualify for the payouts)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACP
  • This is a sales job for an event company during covid. High turn over rate. You call companies and try getting them to come to a hotel event.