ACP

ACP Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Don't care about field employees

As a field nurse we have been left in the dark. Don't know who our case managers are. No recognition for nurse's week. They changed our pto for better then out of nowhere changed it back to the previous which isnt that great... benefits and pay could be better. I feel like they treat their office staff better....

Its a job

Good place to work, clean and make necessary updates to facilty as needed. Management was making necessary pay increases when my job was terminated. Lots of different job types.

Pros

4 days a week

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

excelente el tiempo que pase junto a la ACP. una experiencia inolvidable

Pros

salario

Cons

horarios

Buen ambiente laboral

Fue una linda experiencia..me pude desarrollar y aprender varias actividades..me evaluacion es muy satisfactoria

Cons

Falta insentivos

Cheap

Acp bought our tiny family practice and came in and said our physician took too long with patients. Next they said we need to draw blood in the office to increase profit . Ok we opened a LAB i trained all of the staff to draw blood because they had been out of school so long. I just graduated , I did all the back office ordering and most of the lab draws .

Pros

Steady work

Cons

Low pay

Cut throat for males no accountability in any supervisor or management for that matter.

Find a private Dr or plastics there is no growth in ACP or the job field and the pay increases are horrible, alot of the Dr's are awesome and patient care is impeccable.

Pros

Patient care, 401k company match

Cons

Expensive benifits, no Comaraderie

Fue un excelente ambiente laboral

la Autoridad Del Canal De Panamá fue una institución la cual me abrió las puertas en la amplitud de conocimiento y experiencia

Empresa boa pra trabalho

Boa para trabalhar o dono erra humilde muito bom pra trabalhar

Pros

Sim

Cons

Nao

Low Level of Excitement Environment

Lack of excitement. Many employees complain too much. Minimum career advancement opportunities. Not a job I would see someone doing long-term. Many employees use experience for better opportunity.

Not at this time

Not at this time can I give any details because of my agreement that I have signed not to disclose any information about the company or the people or products that are there.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ACP?

very competitive work environment.union benefits were great

Acp is not a company to count on. They have a steady flow of manpower thru the union hall which i guess allows them be very selective.I worked till the job was done.Everyday was nerving because of impossible quotas and lack of material

God Enviroment

Overall a good place to work but seems to experience a moderately high turnover rate in hourly and management positions. There are drastic swings in workloads

herdmen

it was a great place to work. people are very helpful. they are very about family. they don't like to have people work long hours. they pay extra when you go out of your way to help others

Pros

love families

Cons

dont have any

muy buen ambiente

La mejor esperiencia es aprendí demasiado y me fue muy bien

Pros

ninguno

Cons

si hay descanso

Um ótimo ambiente de trabalho

Empresa que te oferece oportunidade para aprender.

Environnement de travail agréable

Environnement de travail agréable. Equipes de travail bien gérées et agréables. Bonne entreprise avec beaucoup d'avantages.

Cansador

Buena enseñanza, con un amplio equipo de trabajo.

Pros

Exelente enseñanza

Cons

Poco espacio

Environnement de travail désagréable

En été, environnement de travail est très désagréable, au moins degrés dans l'usine, certains postes on un ventilateur, d'autres non Rythme très soutenue malgré la chaleur insoutenable

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Caleur

Stressfull no room for advancement

I went to work everyday with stress. There wasbraises promised and never happened. I was looked at as a bad person because I had tattoos. I worked several hours and had my schedule changed constantly. I was treated unfairly against other employees because they recieved raises or a better schedule because they were family of the owners.

Small company atmosphere. Great employees

Fast-paced work environment in both the factory and office. Overtime is occasionally required in the factory, otherwise four ten hour work days is normal. Great place to work with outstanding coworkers.

Empresa agradavel

O tempo que trabalhei na empresa foi bom, mas empresa não nos dá chance de crescer e nem aumento de salario

Pros

Refeicoes na empresa

Cons

Nao tem vale refeição

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACP
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?