ADB Airfield Solutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADB Airfield Solutions Employee Reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

Sign building and shipping and receiving

I liked my job there. I learned a lot of trades. I built lighted airfield runway signs at first the transferred to the shipping and receiving department. The only downfall is I couldn’t transfer after. Pay was low.

Pros

Team atmosphere

Cons

Top out pay is low.

Great company at the time but low pay

During my time here at ADB it was a very organized, goal oriented, fun company to work for, really felt like a family working for ADB. Everyone mostly got along and worked as a team in sync. Excellent benefits with matching 401k. Overtime was plentiful at one point in time. Work hours balanced perfectly with my life. Lowest turnover rate of any company I've worked for. Company cares about all employees.

Pros

Great people, benefits, and work/life balance. Low turnover rate

Cons

Low pay, overtime started to go away.

Normal warehouse

Waited 10 months as a temp and was never hired on. Forced to go to first shift which reduced my pay. Worked and additional three months before I decided it was a waist of time

ADB Airfield Solutions

It wasn’t a horrible place to work. It was a great job to start out at out of high school. The benefits were great but I don’t feel like they were very understanding when it came to parents having young children.

With ADB good job.

Good company and good work place in Abu Dhabi airport. And also good management and staff everything is very very good. And also good place for workers.

Pros

Free long etc

Cons

Long

Trop petit

C'est faite reprendre par Siemens et ont eu du mal à s'adapter à cette culture. Nombreux départs et licensiements

Pros

Entreprise familiale - aucun avantage

Cons

Entreprise familiale - aucun avantage

Great boss but company didn't know what they wanted

I was very lucky to have a great boss and would have stayed but...upper management decided to change the job description after 6 months into something I wasn't qualified for.

Somewhere In Between

Pay and benefits are fairly nice while the job is pressure packed with few benefits for the hard work. Over time things have begun to decline as far as being a very fun place to work.

Pros

Outings

Cons

Fun Place to work, a family environment

A nice place to work. Everyone is very friendly and nice. This is a mid size company so there is not much room for advancement. You may have to wear many hats in order to complete some projects. There is not always enough resources available.

Pros

lots of company activities, friendly associates.

Leading company but set in ways - resistant to change

Great group of manufacturing workers. Upper management has no vision of how to be a large company since they have been at the same 'small' company for 30 years. Workload is far too much with no planning about what new jobs are taken on. Sales takes everything and it cant always be done with limited resources - leaving many stressed. Job security is poor. When the top management "old boys" decide that you are moving too quickly to change things for the better then you can loose your job in a flash. I'd pass on this one unless you live really close and have nothing better to do for a couple of years until you wash out.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Rudderless upper management

Factory job

Typical factory work enviorment. shift work. some OT. No A/C @ that time very hot in summer. lots of meeting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADB Airfield Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADB Airfield Solutions