ADCO PRODUCTS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADCO PRODUCTS Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Plenty of product diversity. Marginal leadership.

During my tenure, the company was staffed with hard-working, competent professionals, except the President. He was "out-to-pasture" from the parent company. Adco is in a specialized product line, but the "leader" just didn't understand the technology. That drastically limited our ability to prioritize resources for maximum success. As a group, we had our best success working around him instead of with him.That did make the successes a little more significant.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Poor leadership

Friendly atmosphere with everyone willing to help, nurture and develop

Although there were time-constraints on the day to day work, because of the relaxed and friendly atmosphere in the office, tasks were completed in a timely manner.The most enjoyable part of the job was on special occasions when all admin departments got together and had lunch, enjoyed fun quizzes and revealed Secret Santa's.

It was ok

Got on well with the other workers. Not paid enough for the hours I was working. Management couldn't care less. Overtime always available. Car park available if you drive and vending machines in the factory

Extremely busy workplace with a serious atmosphere

My day would be taken up with dividing my attention from Goods inwards to Goods outbound, As well as taking care of any stock shortages and inputting daily on to the excel system to make sure the stock reflects the true nature of the stock we have within the company. I was also responsible for all goods inward being inputted on to the system. I learned that I was combining quite a few roles at the same time. the management tend to leave me to do the job I was tasked with as they Knew I was always on the go. The workplace culture was very serious. The hardest part of the day was never having enough time to do all the roles I had to get through, which on reflection I do believe required more than one person should have been doing. Being busy is also the thing I enjoyed the most within the company, I wished sometimes someone could freeze time so I could squeeze more into my day.

Repaired machines

Worked in mantance for 8 years loved it.great place to work. You are treated great by management. It's just a great please to work. The best job I ever had.

great job

this job was very easy and relaxing. I could listen to music but the only thing is that it is very hot and humid in the summer time. The people are great though

Great

Fun and friendly staff. Stocked kitchen with goodies to carry you through the day. Relaxation room to de-stress. Production moves a at rapid pace.

Nice work environment

Company was bought out three times while I worked there. So juob security was unsure.

Just changing jobs

A place for young folks to start. A fast speed chemical environment.

Productive workplace

- Working with various compounds - 12 hour shifts - Great pay

Cons

If your not in their union you can be laid off at anytime

thought it was a plce to retire from

very dirty job. safety not a priority. newer people couldn't be trusted. thought we would retire from here but they walked in one morning and said they were closing and leaving town. supervision in our department was very little gave us the freedom to do the job knowing we would get it done right and on time. enjoyed my years there.

Pros

benefits were exceptional

Cons

verydiry and unsafe

Productive and family oriented

Adco was a very good place to work. We all worked together to get the job done. This place was my second family and will is missed dearly.

Pros

team work, flexible work schedules. and family oriented.

Cons

no longer exists in evansville

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADCO PRODUCTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADCO PRODUCTS