ADCO
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADCO Employee Reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

Good

It was a wonderful experience in ADCO. I have a Great Experience . Through contractor and the engineers. I learned lot which is useful for me in the next level .

Unorganized

No proper training. No proper job description. Lacks management and leadership. Terrible communication. Constant chaos. No real positives. Unorganized

Un grato ambiente laboral

Me gustó mucho trabajar aquí. En general si haces tu trabajo como debe ser te reconocen lo que haces.

Pros

Seguro médico

Cons

No hay

Relationships most matters

Despite the devotion and outstanding performance each year, there was biased treatment with regard to salary, respect and personal evaluation. What actually matters there is the personal relationship.

Goede bedrijf

Goede managment, doorgroeimogelijkheden. Familiaal bedrijf.Goede verloning.

Challenging work environment

Good place to work in terms of development opportunities and application of new technology. Can be stressful at times when there is tight deadline to meet.

Très compétent

Très bonne employeur RÉACTIF efficace avec des gens compétents

Pros

RÉACTIF

productive and fast work place with great emplyees

It was a great workplace for work experience. I worked on a commercial site in which I learned how to do; 413's, GPO's, Running cables, Working to Electrical Australia/NZ rules 3000, used power tools, worked in roof space, installed aircon.

i am totally happy in adco project, but they are very slow in visa processing and medical , intetview etc...

very slow processing for interview arrangement and employment visa processing , medical other too... They are not providing appreciation certificate and cash award for hse professional

Pros

nil

cons

Great change

Very nice working environment that every person should live in his life.During my time at ADCO, I have always received support and attention from our managers.

Very family oriented

While working at ADCO I saw things go from ok to worse and the time I was there...before they shut their doors forever. Adco had a rep of friendliness and support for all customers and alike companies. When i was there racists were running it and they were very clear about how life isnt fair for some.

Adco

ADCO was a boring job and it didn’t pay too well but overall it was a job and helped me save money to lease a car , and I also had the opportunity to learn how to polish & fabricate metal.

Productive and hardworking environment.

Working at ADCO was a great learning experience, as I found myself meeting new people and learning hands-on skills such as sand blasting, chipping and many other skills.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Very good arrangements play grounds and internet service

First Health Safety and Environment follow the All Adco employee duty Hours all staff follow the Safety Rules, all the employee experts Oil & Gas field, all staff supported to another Team and subcontractor employee.

Pros

Ppe, Traveling, food, Doctor Medicine, company Provide All

Cons

10 Hour per day

Không tốt cho người mới

Dù thỏa thuận nhận vào học việc, tôi khá ít được hỗ trợ từ đồng nghiệp về nghiệp vụ.

Pros

Gần chỗ ở

Cons

Đồng nghiệp không nhiệt tình, không để người khác phát triển

Good experience

Big organization, long approval cycles. continuous management change that killed many departments and years worth of efforts. Not sure how the situation now.

Experienced with professional staffs and clients

Experienced with professional staffs with clients and related documentation work with facility given by the company facility and work responsibility at sit.

They pay good but don’t have the loads

The pay was good but it was hard to get a load. It was like being on call 24/7 because they would call you anytime they got a load. One day you could work mornings and then be off for a day because there are no loads. It has no set schedule at all. Like I said it’s like being on call 24/7

Pros

Pay, new epuipment

Cons

Not enough hours, no benefits, unorganized

Working Efficiently

I have did site visit at ADCO. They are following HSE as per international standard. I have received several times HSE & H2S training. They have proper set of engineering standards.

Pros

Free Breakfast & Lunch

Cons

Hazardous Gas prone area

productive

Great company to work for work / family balance understanding Management well structured company HR is a bit slow, but effective I liked working for ADCO

Open environment

I love to work with employees who love to interact and aim for success. I hope my next job will be more exciting like all my other jobs I've worked. I'm excited to meet people.

Pros

Hard work

Cons

Late hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADCO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADCO