Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the search See all 15,999 reviews
Productive workplace.
Seasonal production worker (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay23 July 2019
Working for addecco at Earnest Adams was a great experience because i got to learn a lot of different skills in working with food and also learning how to multitask. It was a steady work pace so not fast unless you are a packer. I enjoyed the fact that you get to work with many different people from different cultures and from all walks of life. The staff were lovely people to work with and very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was working 12 hour shifts starting in the morning and working though till night time but i love working long hours especially cause it kept me busy.
Pros
Free cakes
Cons
Long hours.
fun work
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  botanical road, palmerston north4 July 2019
every day is busy, i am rostered at different areas and know other workers. work is different from the other and you have different experience everyday
Pros
free bread
Cons
time to start
Productive Work Place
Administration/ customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland11 February 2019
Answering calls on a daily basis.
learning to keep when people are heated on the phone.
management always looked out for employees and made everyone feel comfortable.
when stuck in a situation, help is easy to find.
working with different nationalities.
Pros
activities
Avoid this Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington30 December 2018
This is by far the worst agency I have worked with.
They have zero communication skills
They say they have put you forward for jobs when they haven’t
They change your assignment conditions illegally
They are very rude to deal with and won’t return calls
Pros
The assignment is awesome
Cons
The Agency is absolutely terrible
Takes Heath and safety seriously
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui27 December 2018
I have found Adecco very helpful and the variety of work offered
has been great.
The staff do a great job finding work that you like but not alway possible, however its still work.
Pros
variety of work, Paid Weekly. Holiday pay accumulates weekly
Cons
sometimes you maybe required to travel far away.
Very friendly and helpful
Production operator on Dryers (Former Employee) –  Whangarei, Northland30 November 2018
They helped me with confidence,
of achieving on getting full time employment,
by taking a chance when hiring me,
so I could work in the different areas that I could.

Once I was made a full time employee,
they helped immensely with my transition.
Pros
Chance of full time employment
Adecco is a very conforting, awesome hiring agency that helped me find work as quickly as possible
Road Worker (Former Employee) –  Tauranga City, Bay of Plenty3 September 2018
Adecco is a good labouring company that can help anyone find work they help you through work and keep up to date with what is going on, they make sure that you are paid correctly and if any coincidences happen then they will sort it out with you.
Pros
Correct pay, willing to sort problems out, kind, up to date with everything
Cons
Old ppe gear, do not supply work gear
amazing workplace
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntly, Waikato2 April 2018
A lot of positives to say about this company & the opportunity i had been given to work for their client as a factoryhand in huntly, the most enjoyable part of the job was the skills you learn & have been taught by team members & management staff, friendly natured staff who made you feel welcomed & apart of the team. Hardest part i found was so if not too many mistakes are genuinely made & can be quite frustrating for other people, multi cultural environment
Pros
free bread cakes or biscuits for staff on a daily basis
fun workplace
viscount plastics (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland4 May 2017
excellent work environment the people are amazing to work with!!! highly recommend others to this agency and workplace!!! i enjoyed my time working there
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
buckets
Adecco Personel East Tamaki
Safety and Facilitaion Officer/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland17 February 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with different from all walks of life. Dealing with different cultures and situations everyday. I am a bubbly person and love to have fun, at the same time get my tasks done. The only down fall was that our manager at the time was slacking the visits to see and understands why things were happening at work. Most of times manager would just come and point out negative things, instead of encouraging us and pushing us to do our job better.
Cons
no free lunches
Admin type work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Auckland Central, Auckland17 January 2017
I havnt worked that long with this agency (years ago) but would say management were good.

Hardest part is getting the work.
Enjoyable is what experience I got from the job.
Good
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland10 September 2016
I enjoy working for adecco, when work is given as the jobs they put me in, the staff that work with those company's make it easier & train you & give more training :)
Pros
Work
Cons
Not enough work
Efficient staffs and I love working with them
ADMINISTRATOR / CIM Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury18 July 2016
People are unique and talented in terms of coping up the day to day job assignment. They are productive and supportive. Target oriented staff
Pros
good environment
temp work as demolotion worker
Demoliton worker (Former Employee) –  mount maunganui, new Zealand29 January 2016
Manual labour
Dangerous work
No training for handling hazardous materials
No care from recruitment agency
Poor wages
Pros
good team
Cons
awful work, hazardous, law wages
Potential for full-time work
Skilled Labourer (Current Employee) –  Mt. Wellington, Auckland26 October 2015
Another temping agency where I would find myself in different working environments, different situations. I enjoyed working at one of my sites which was very hands-on and was able to grow and develop.
i learnt about headset picking
Pick/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mangere1 October 2015
this job was a warehousing job it was very busy when I was working there. In this job I learnt about headset picking and I think its fun its enjoyable and always active has you going around all aisles and picking and packing products into packaging and/or stacking them onto pallets.
Work from Monday to Friday
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, S16 August 2015
A very fast based work with a lot of benefits and friendly team members. This is a shifts work that suit your times and you can spend more time with your family. The work is easy if you concentrate and work very hard to get your goal and recommended tasks for the day
Awesom
warehousing (Former Employee) –  Manukau Auckland28 June 2015
Adecco is an agency that gives you work when needed and they work around your own responsibilities at home. They also find you work close to home. I would recommend them to all parents that are just going back into the work force.
work place was good but management was not really good.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  manukau,auckland2 March 2015
My last day at work was hard because i had good bond with my customers. co-workers were helpful and nice.management was not really good.every day at work was enjoyable because i love customer service.
okay for a start
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N27 November 2014
You will be call and requested to go anywhere, even when your specify areas you want. you get sent to places where the time you are required for are not up to eight hours.
Pros
availabilty of work
Cons
travels alot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

55.5K