Adecco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Adecco Employee Review

Good

10 September 2016
I enjoy working for adecco, when work is given as the jobs they put me in, the staff that work with those company's make it easier & train you & give more training :)
Pros
Work
Cons
Not enough work
30 September 2019
Same location
Pick Packer (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
With this job you can try a variety of job and see what’s best for your abilities. I love it because you can choose the one you like the most and be honest with the way the work environment is and what you do or don’t like about it.
17 February 2017
Same location
Safety and Facilitaion Officer/Customer Service (Current Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with different from all walks of life. Dealing with different cultures and situations everyday. I am a bubbly person and love to have fun, at the same time get my tasks done. The only down fall was that our manager at the time was slacking the visits to see and understands why things were happening at work. Most of times manager would just come and point out negative things, instead of encouraging us and pushing us to do our job better.
Cons
no free lunches
1 January 2020
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
Had a bad experience with management of adecco onsite .. they are not professional at all , changing temp agencies because of this , I found them very unprofessional and lacking in experience