Adecco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Adecco Employee Review

Overall

30 September 2019
With this job you can try a variety of job and see what’s best for your abilities. I love it because you can choose the one you like the most and be honest with the way the work environment is and what you do or don’t like about it.
1 October 2015
Same role
Pick/Packer (Former Employee) - Mangere
this job was a warehousing job it was very busy when I was working there. In this job I learnt about headset picking and I think its fun its enjoyable and always active has you going around all aisles and picking and packing products into packaging and/or stacking them onto pallets.
17 February 2017
Same location
Safety and Facilitaion Officer/Customer Service (Current Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with different from all walks of life. Dealing with different cultures and situations everyday. I am a bubbly person and love to have fun, at the same time get my tasks done. The only down fall was that our manager at the time was slacking the visits to see and understands why things were happening at work. Most of times manager would just come and point out negative things, instead of encouraging us and pushing us to do our job better.
Cons
no free lunches
10 September 2016
Same location
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
I enjoy working for adecco, when work is given as the jobs they put me in, the staff that work with those company's make it easier & train you & give more training :)
Pros
Work
Cons
Not enough work