Adecco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Adecco Employee Review

Productive workplace.

23 July 2019
Working for addecco at Earnest Adams was a great experience because i got to learn a lot of different skills in working with food and also learning how to multitask. It was a steady work pace so not fast unless you are a packer. I enjoyed the fact that you get to work with many different people from different cultures and from all walks of life. The staff were lovely people to work with and very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was working 12 hour shifts starting in the morning and working though till night time but i love working long hours especially cause it kept me busy.
Pros
Free cakes
Cons
Long hours.
1 January 2020
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
Had a bad experience with management of adecco onsite .. they are not professional at all , changing temp agencies because of this , I found them very unprofessional and lacking in experience
7 December 2019
Carpenter (Former Employee) - Auckland city
Its a Great experience,to work with adecco company. I'm very thankful to give me a chance a big opportunity to work with adecco company,thanks adecco.
30 September 2019
Pick Packer (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
With this job you can try a variety of job and see what’s best for your abilities. I love it because you can choose the one you like the most and be honest with the way the work environment is and what you do or don’t like about it.