Adecco Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 16,167 reviews
Great experience
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Auckland city7 December 2019
Its a Great experience,to work with adecco company. I'm very thankful to give me a chance a big opportunity to work with adecco company,thanks adecco.
Admin type work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Auckland Central, Auckland17 January 2017
I havnt worked that long with this agency (years ago) but would say management were good.

Hardest part is getting the work.
Enjoyable is what experience I got from the job.
okay for a start
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N27 November 2014
You will be call and requested to go anywhere, even when your specify areas you want. you get sent to places where the time you are required for are not up to eight hours.
Pros
availabilty of work
Cons
travels alot
Excellent way to a productive way of living...
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N4 June 2014
My typical day at work often consisted of quality checks, machine operating and stacking.
In my most important role that I was put upon i learned a few things that would prove to be an advantage. For example how to learn quickly under the pressures of language barriers, using ingenuity, working alone and taking on many different responsibilities simultaneously including that of a full team at times.
I thought the management was great, also helping those below them to prove themselves to gain a more prosperous role within the company. And that was something that I found well impressive.
My co-workers were very good to me, we all got along delightfully and maintained a happy, well balanced relationship which is great for productivity. Because the way i see it, a positive frame of mind increases productivity.
The hardest part of the job was the moments when you are getting to grips with a new responsibility.
I'd have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job was that feeling of accomplishment and being able to share that with your team.
Pros
The opportunities.
Cons
Occasionally I would get a variety of sauces splashed on me.
mon til sat
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N2 April 2014
this company is giving me different opportunity to learn and Im vey happy about it
trade of learning
Labourer / Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Auckland East Tamaiki9 June 2013
no job is the same each week usually the out come would be working as permanent....meeting different people and also upskilling