Adecco Employee Reviews for Production Worker
Production Worker1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17,418 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working for addecco at Earnest Adams was a great experience because i got to learn a lot of different skills in working with food and also learning how to multitask. It was a steady work pace so not fast unless you are a packer. I enjoyed the fact that you get to work with many different people from different cultures and from all walks of life. The staff were lovely people to work with and very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was working 12 hour shifts starting in the morning and working though till night time but i love working long hours especially cause it kept me busy.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Adecco reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 17,418 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Adecco
- Why do/did you like working at Adecco?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Adecco?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Adecco, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Adecco?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Adecco?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Adecco?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Adecco?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Adecco?One person answered
- How many hours per week,?
See all questions and answers
Adecco Reviews by Job Title